Aggressive(A Harry Styles Fan Fiction) Chapter 17

Livv's POV:

I push Harry out of the way and start running down the alleyway. I can't believe he would do this to me! Use me and cheat on me! I can't believe I actually trusted him. I knew he was going to do something at one point. Ugh, I'm so stupid.

I run until my legs feel like they are going to break off. I want to get as far away from Harry as possible. And no matter what anyone says, I'm never taking him back. I don't even know if I want to stay friends with him.

I pause once I near the park. I sit on one of the park benches and catch my breath. I shouldn't have ran this way, I'm just running farther away from my house. Now, I'm going to have to walk double the blocks back home. I sigh and get up. I put my shoes back on and start walking back the way I came. Hopefully, I don't run into Harry again.

When I get to my house, I run around to the back door, praying to myself that it's open. I grab the door knob and push. Yes, it's open! I quickly get inside and close the door. I have to call Brianna. She'll know what to do.

"Hello?" "Hey, Livv! How was the party?" "Terrible," I mutter. "What's wrong?" I start to cry but try to stifle my tears. I guess it doesn't matter because Brianna heard me anyway. "Livv, what happened? You can tell me." "He used me, Brianna. And cheated on me." "Oh no," she mutters. "Yeah." "Are you ok?" she asks. "I will be. I just gotta get some sleep. I'll call you tomorrow, ok?" "Yeah, Livv. Goodnight," Brianna says and hangs up. I have to admit that I feel a little bit better.

I eat a quick snack and get ready for bed. I brush my hair and teeth and go to my room. I make sure to charge my phone and get in bed. Another tear slips down my cheek. The bed feels so empty without Harry. He cheated on me though. I shouldn't want him here with me, but truthfully, I want him with all my heart.

My last thought before I fall into a restless sleep is: Why did he have to hurt me so bad? I must have done something wrong. Something is wrong with me.

Harry's POV:

"How could you?! I have beaten you up before, and I can do it again!" I scream at Zayn. "What? You want to beat me up for telling Livv what you never told her: the truth?" Zayn slyly remarks. "Shut your mouth before I do it for you," I mutter. I take Zayn and shove him into the wall. That will show him not to mess with me. Olivia's friend Patricia looks at me in shock. "Tell Livv I made a mistake. Please, ask her if we can talk. That's all I want right now, to talk to her and explain. Patricia nods her head slowly, obviously still in shock.

I turn around and head back to Liam's house. I'm going to show Cindy not to hurt me or the ones I love. I barge inside and come face-to-face with Louis. "Hey, Harry! How are you enjoying the party so far?" "Where's Cindy?" I ignore him. "The last time I saw her, she was at the food stand flirting with some guys. I look over, and sure enough, Cindy is at the food stand with several guys. "Thanks," I mutter, push past Louis, and quickly walk over to where Cindy is standing.

Cindy's POV:

I laugh at what one of the boys say. They crack me up. I wouldn't mind going out with all three of them! I'm about to say something cute and flirty, when someone gets in front of me. I look up and see Harry glaring at me. Before I can say anything, Harry slaps me in the face, causing me to fall to the ground. "You deserve that and so much more," Harry says and walks away.

Patricia's POV:

Harry turns and heads back to the party. I slowly turn to look at Zayn and back away. "Patrick, where are you going?" "Getting away from you," I barely whisper. "Why?" "You hurt my best friend, and that's not ok," I say louder. "Oh, come on, Patricia." "No, we are over!" I shout and run to my car. I'll call Livv tomorrow to make sure she's ok.

Brianna's POV:

I get off the phone with Livv and frown. She seemed really sad about the whole Harry thing. I wish I could help, but I don't know what to do. I think about it for a moment, and decide to surprise her tomorrow with a girls night out! I send her a good night text, hoping that it will make her feel better, and head to bed.

Harry's POV:

After I deal with Cindy, I go and search for Sasha. I really want to get out of here and just go home, but first, I have to find my sister. Just as I suspected, she's at the DJ's table giving him ideas on which songs to play. Sasha is obsessed with music. She's always saying how she wants to be anything that involves music. I go up to her and tap her on the arm. She turns around and smiles at me. "Can we please go?" She sees the mixture of anger and sadness in my eyes and quickly gets her stuff. We silently leave and get in the car.

It's then that she asks me what happened. "Livv hates me." "How? What happened?" "Cindy told her we had an affair and Zayn told her I was using her when I wasn't." "Oh, Hazza." She wraps me in a big hug. "But didn't you tell me that you weren't going through with the bet and that you were going to tell Zayn that?" "Yeah, but I never got a chance to tell Zayn." "Oh, Harry. Come on, lets get you home," She says.

We get to my house and have a quick snack. I don't want to go to bed, but Sasha forcefully drags me up the stairs. Once I'm in bed and Sasha is satisfied, she tells me not to text or call Livv and to go to bed. I nod my head, but I know I'll either end up texting her, not sleeping, or both. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and says good night. I hear her shut the front door and I know she's gone.

I try to sleep, but I just can't. There's too much on my mind, with 95% of it being Olivia. She'll forgive me, right? My head says yes, but at the same time, my heart says no.

A/N: Guys....... I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! I was focusing on my grades because the first quarter just ended!! I'll try to update whenever I can!!! :)

Peace, Love, and 1D