III "Oppa or unnie?"

"205.. 204..." I scratched the back of my head as my face began to redden in embarrassment.

I couldn't find the room.

"Ehehe... It should be around the corner or something" my voice and the tapping of out shoes on the carpet floor were the only things that we could hear. It was like a ghost level or something.
"Amber-unnie I believe it was on the next floor" I looked back and was met with Luna's concerned and patient eyes.

"I-is it? Eheh, silly me" Instated shakily as I felt the strong cold aura from the two other girls who were at the back of me, Victoria, and Luna.

"It's 293 Amber-sshi," Victoria added as she placed her hand over her mouth to cover her growing smile. I felt my cheeks heat up even more. Don't look at me like that! I'll mistake it for something else.
After a couple more hours of silent searching we had finally found it.

I gave a sigh, sweat cascading down my brow as it felt like a huge weight had been taken away from me.
"You know what, I think it'll be better if someone else had the key" I said before entering.
As soon as we entered I immediately ran to the couch.

I am so going to sleep like a log tonight.
•••

I laid down on my makeshift bed with a quiet growl, my back hurt like hell. What kind of couch was this?! I honestly don't see myself looking forward to falling asleep on this thing. I gave it another try, adjusting my position on the couch. My back faced the television while my head lay on the armrest. After we all got settled in the apartment, I had somehow ended up napping on the couch and ended up locked out of all 4 of the rooms.
Yet again, that unlucky number 4 destroys my life.

Giving out a loud sigh I shut my eyes tightly and snuggled into my blanket. It was the only thing that seemed to give me warmth. Slowly drifting to sleep, I entered my long awaited slumber, not without a question that seemed to stick to me.

"How in the hell are we all going to befriend each other "

...

"...ake up" the voice attempted to wake me.
I grumbled, snuggling onto my blanket even more.
"Wake up" the kind voice slowly pulled me from my slumber, my eyes groggily opening.

"Wake up before I hit you with a pillow" another voice joined in, sounding much colder than the other.

"I'M AWAKE I'M AWAKE" I immediately sat up, slamming my forehead on one of the girls' heads that attempted to wake me.

The area that got bumped started to throb painfully. I put my hand over the spot while I winced in utter pain. opening a single eye, I saw two girls hovering over me, one in pain while the other hid her small smile well.
Huh, that other girl was one of the girls that left earlier than me, Luna, and Victoria.

"Sorry Amber-unnie, Krys didn't mean it" The girl who was in the same amount of pain as I was stated.
The latter simply walked away. Krystal huh. I let out a heavy sigh.
I had to find a way to get us all in one room.

"It's fine" My husky voice seemed to make her jump slightly. Cute.

"Woah, super low voice in the morning?" Luna asked, tilting her head in curiousity.

"This is my voice everyday" I gave the girl a lazy smile and slowly began to stand up and head towards the kitchen.
The girl followed slowly after me, her hair slightly messy.
Still feeling her presence after making my self a coffee I glanced back at her.
She simply stood there, her eyes darting from my cup of coffee and my eyes as if she were waiting for something to happen.

I followed where her eyes went and found out exactly what she had wanted.
"You want some?" I asked.
"Yes" she quickly replied.

I suppressed a chuckle and quickly prepared her some. "Black? Or really sweet?"
"Surprise me"
We conversed.
I passed her the cup, the warm feeling of the cup leaving my hands and now onto hers. She smiled and blew the light smoke away from her cup before taking a sip. A smile then slowly appeared on her soft features, her body seemingly relaxing as the drink warmed her up. I took a sip from my own and pulled on of the chairs around the dining table to sit on and almost immediately relaxed.

"Hey Amber-unnie?" Luna's voice caught my attention.
"Yeah?" I took
"Can I call you oppa?"
Well that came out of nowhere.
I stopped drinking, spitting my coffee out harshly as the statement seemed to play in my head over and over again.

"W-what made you think about that?"
"Well, you kind of look like a guy so it just popped up in my head. You know, it's those kind of things friends do" Luna stated.
"You mean nicknames?"
"Yeah! Those! It's to be closer to each other!" The girl jumped slightly in enthusiasm, her happy go lucky attitude slowly rubbing onto me.
"Well, alright... I guess" I wiped down the mess that I had made on the table with a tissue that I had found laying around the counter.

The other girl seemed to perk up at my answer and immediately gave me something I hadn't experienced in quite awhile.
A hug.
Slightly surprised I tensed up slightly.
"Alrighty! Thanks Amber-Oppa!" Luna skipped away, a gentle humming echoed around the room.

Maybe this entire friendship thing is even more difficult than I had imagined...