[Epilouge]

Dear Sebastian Stan,

I never thought that I would be writing another letter to you. Honestly, I didn't. I thought those days ended when you got engaged to my sister, but then my mom sent them and it turned into this big of a mess.

Know who I am now?

I don't understand how you never figured out that I, Dotty Destiny Day, was the one who wrote you letters. You were even in the same room as I wrote one before. I find that hilarious. What I don't find hilarious is that you are probably married and on your honeymoon as you read this.

I guess I was too late then huh?

I never would be able to say this to your face so I am going to pour it out here. Something I am super good at. We both know that. Well, here it goes. I honestly have nothing to lose after this.

My sister has been cheating on you.

I know what you are feeling. Hurt. Betrayal. Anger. I lied to you and I understand if you are mad at me for it. I thought you were happy with her. No. I know you are happy with her, but I refuse to let her make a fool out of you. She has been seeing Cameron behind your back this whole time. She has a plan to take your money and run off with him. She also has been lying to you. I never sent in those articles about Trish cheating. I swear to you. It was all her.

If you don't believe me, go and ask Lane and the Teenwolf cast. They will tell you everything that I couldn't bare to tell you myself. I wish I had the courage to tell you this in front of everyone's friends and families. I wish I was there to stop you from marrying her, but I wasn't. You got mad at me because Trish found out I was your mystery girl.

Now, you may be thinking, what if she is just saying this? I'm not. I refuse to hurt you in anyway because I love you Sebastian Stan. I love you more than Trish can ever love you. She knew that by telling you I was your mystery girl you would push me away. That is what she wanted. My sister doesn't want to see me happy for some reason, and she finally got it.

This letter you may never read. You will see my hand writing and rip it all up putting it in the trash. That is fine. I will at least know that I got my feelings down. That you at least held the truth in your hands.

I am so sorry.

XoXo, Dotty Destiny Day

book two is called once in a lifetime and can be found on my profile