Talking

Yuki's POV

I sat back in my chair and looked around. Why had the Healer taken me here? I looked at the office and realized it must be the Healer's. She had a son and a mate. I could tell from the pictures on her desk. The door of the office opened and the Healer stepped in. She closed the door behind her and sat down at her desk. "Do you know why I called you here, Yuki?" I shook my head. The Healer nodded. "Ok, then. Would you like to know?" I nodded. "Yes, I would." The Healer took a deep breath. "Are you aware of Hiro's, the Alpha's son's, birthday tomorrow?" I nodded. I was dreading the day because he would be claimed by or he would claim his mate. The Healer nodded. "Yuki, your birthday is in about a month, right?" I nodded, not understanding where this is going. She sighed. "Good, then it won't be long." I tilted my head to the side in confusion. The Healer got up and went to the door. "We will talk about this more on the eve of your birthday, alright?" I nodded reluctantly and the Healer waved me out, but before I had made it all the way out the door, she whispered something into my ear. "All good things come to those who wait."

(Ok, super short, but I will upload the next part right after.)

-If You Are Interested