Hiro's Dream

Hiro's POV

"Hiro." I heard Yuki whisper my name and I opened my eyes to see him on top of me. His smiling face made my face soften. I sighed at his cuteness and he giggled. Yuki nuzzled my neck and I held him close to me. He shifted so that he was on the side of me, looking into my eyes. I nuzzled him back and he looked at me expectantly. "What?" Yuki frowned. "I'm waiting." I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "You're hopeless." As he said this, he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I held his waist and brought him closer to me. He smiled through our kiss. I kissed him harder and slipped on hand under his shirt. His breath shuttered as I started to play with his nipples. Yuki broke our kiss and moaned in pleasure as I rolled his perking nipple with my thumb. I laughed and started to suck on his other nipple. He shuttered and moaned louder. I moved my other hand to his growing bulge. He gasped out when I started to work him. I moved to his other nipple as I heard him call out my name. "H-Hiro!"

Yuki came and I moved away to look at him. His face was flushed and he was breathing hard. I chuckled and he glared. "You would be doing the same!!" I smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my neck. I broke this kiss and got out of the bed. Yuki watched me, with a pose like a puppy, as I went into the bathroom. I washed my hands and got a towel to clean Yuki. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the water for the tub. I tossed the towel to him and he quickly wiped himself off, then turned to me. "Do you want to take a bath with me?" He gazed at me with innocent eyes and an oversized shirt on that appeared to be mine. The sleeves were too long for him, so he looked like a little kid. Damn his cuteness. I pulled him close to me and looked down at the wide blue eyes presented to me. He snuggled close to my chest and made me want him so bad. I picked him up and placed him on the counter, then put one hand on either side of him. I pushed my face close to his, so our noses were almost touching. His gentle breath blowed onto my face and I savored his sent. He pulled away and jumped off the counter. I sighed and he turned off the water in the tub. I walked up behind him, but he held up a hand to stop me. Yuki grabbed a bottle of soap and poured a little in the tub as he stirred the water.

When a layer of bubbles was on the top, he slipped his cloths off and slipped into the bath. I got a quick view of his ass before he got in. Yuki sighed as the warm water washed over him. Then he looked at me expectantly again. I laughed and stripped. Yuki's eyes widened at seeing my rod, but he quickly looked away and blushed. I laughed and got in with him. Yuki shifted in the bubbles to where only his eyes were showing. I grabbed him and put him on my lap. He blushed hard and tried to get away, but my whisper stopped him. "Don't you want me?" He gulped and nodded slowly. I sat up and positioned myself to enter him. I was about to thrust into him when something happened.

I bolted awake to see the Healer glaring at me angrily. She held a newspaper wadded up. I realized she had hit me with it to wake me up. "After all that, you still only think with your crotch." She hissed this at me and I blushed, hoping she hadn't seen my dream. She hissed again and swatted me with the paper again. "I did! After the innocent dreams....the innocent with this man??!!" She sounded exasperated, but quickly settled down. "I need to talk to you about your birthday."

(Ok, this is a taste of how I like to write my love scenes. There will be a lot more where they go a lot further. Just wanted to give you all a heads up!)

If You Are Interested