Prolouge

"Missing Piece of Me"

Sasha's P.O.V

Things like these... "Yeah..." "?" happen so unexpectedly. "Well we are already dating." James held my hand unexpectedly with a smile. He is my school's heartthrob. In the first day of school, all girls fell in love with him in just one glance, but to me he had a rotten personality trying to hypnotize everyone with just a vicious face. (What the...) 

"No, it can't be true—right Sasha?" The girls asked "Hey! What are you trying to do?! Don't involve me with this!" I whispered, but the only reaction he had was a sly grin. He closed in his mouth in my ear and whispered at me "!!! Ah—yes that's right I am his girlfriend" As I clinked into him, I was going crazy in my mind and I did my best twinkle. "What?!"

 Everyone looked at us in surprise. "Yes, so that's why you shouldn't follow me wherever I go it's irritating and Sasha gets very upset." "No! *whimper." "Well I have to get lunch. See you later sweethearts." I didn't let him go and I muttered "Where do you think you're going?! You can't just leave them like this!" "Watch me, and let me go!" He mumbled. 

I tried to hold on to his arm, but he got free and took the chance to bolt away while winking. I created a knotted face. "*whimper *whimper" but what is more consequential here, is the girl crying. I tried to talk to her but she won't listen to me I tried talking to her friends but the same event happened again I looked at their faces and I found out that... They weren't even crying?! Their eyes carved in a heart shaped and I heard them mutter the words, 

"OMG! He's such a bad boy! *yihee! Totally my type!" what the heck is happening to them?! I touched the girl that looked like the trios' leader, but I felt a cold aura and took my hand away. She looked at me and said with a pestilential expression. 

"The only problem is you! You took the advantage of him right?! Our poor prince, he might have no choice but to follow the flow! Besides he won't fall for a mephitic plain poor girl anyways. So break up with him or you'll only create more suffering to our prince!" their leader said. I backed away for the uproar to die down but she held my arm tightly that I can't move any farther, someone cuffed their hands of mine and I saw that my hands we're sore 

"Who do you think you are to touch Sasha! You all are just jealous of her because you all got radiated!" "That's right, if you don't want to be cursed and live you all better back away. My friends saved me. The group ran away "Thanks a lot Violet and Marinette, you saved me back there!" I hid my arm and credit them for their effort. 

These two girls are my only friends at school. The first time that I met Marinette W. Hazel was when I was bullied, since then, she is very protective and likes to glare at the people who confesses to me. Marinette likes to talk about curses. 

She is smaller than Violet but the same height as mine. She is very slow at swimming but likes the water. She is smart, friendly (to me, Violet and to those people who are nice to me, well sometimes I guess), wears glasses and twin braids. 

We got in the same school, joined the same club and that's how we met Violet E. Dragon. The first time I met her was when I joined the swimming club. Violet is very competitive and strong. "Hohoho! Our Sasha is growing too fast, you said that love is horrible...

 But lookie lookie what we got, and you didn't even tell us?! Hahaha that's Sasha for you!" Violet told me. Marinette grabbed my shoulder. (Uh oh... she'll scold me! Get ready for the spanking to begin!) "Uhuhuhu! Sasha I'm so proud of you! But I still don't trust him, if he hurts you tell us right away, I'll curse him 'till he dies!"

 These are, the tears of joy?! (Even Marinette was fooled by such a silly trick!) Oh! Dear God from up above, what will happen to my life?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what did you guys think? Did you like it? Please comment down below , follow me and Enjoy! This is my first time writing in Wattpad so please work with me!