Chapter 5: Welcome to South Beach Pt.1

“When I was young I thought money was the most important thing in life; now that I’m old I know that it is”

-Oscar Wilde

Location: On Exavier's private jet 197,000 feet in the air

Date: Wenesday, May 31, 2017. 6:00am

This 4 hour ride to Miami is so boring. Bird is sitting in front of me counting the money we collected from all of my workers yesterday to make sure each of them gave me the right amount of money. i put on my beats and decided to listen to the song that told me being broke wasnt wassup.

All About The  Benjamins

Now... what y'all wanna do?

Wanna be ballers?

Shot-callers?

Brawlers -- who be dippin in the Benz wit the spoilers

On the low from the Jake in the Taurus

Tryin to get my hands on some Grants like Horace

Yeah livin the raw deal, three course meals

Spaghetti, fettucini, and veal

But still, everything's real in the field

And what you can't have now, leave in your will

But don't knock me for tryin to bury

seven zeros, over in Rio Dijanery

Ain't nobody's hero, but I wanna be heard

on your Hot 9-7 everyday, that's my word

Swimmin in women wit they own condominiums

Five plus Fives, who drive Millineums

It's all about the Benjamins, what?

I get a fifty pound bag of ooh for the mutts

Five carats on my hands wit the cuts

And swim in European figures

Fuck bein a broke nigga

That was the real shit that i enjoyed about rap. it was real and ragged. They been through the shit that all niggas in the street go through. they slung drugs just like us but rapped their way out of it. we both getting paid in 2 the same money in 2 different ways.

the music started making me tired so i dozed off. i woke up 25 minutes before the plan landed. when i stepped off the jet i felt the humid air hit my face. i got in to my car and had my driver take me to my house. i bought the house when i had my first meeting with jaun pablo and he gave me my first check. we pulled up to the house and my gaurds escorted me inside. i finally saw the finished product of this house that i've been working on for about 5 months. i walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water and called an old friend from Miami. the phone rung about 5 or 6 times until i heard her suttle yet aggresive voice."i thought i would never hear from you ex" she said.

"I was just calling to let you know that just got here and i wanted to see the baby" i took her a minute to process what i was saying but she then responded,"um i guess you can come over in a little bit" i sat the water down and grabbed my car keys. i was gonna drive myself.

"you still live at the same place right?" i said walking outside unlocking my car door. "yea i do but hurry up because she wants ice cream." she said and hung up.

i know what you guys are thinking, Exavier big X has a baby? trust i didnt want one... at all. my ex girlfriend Brianna decided to wait almost 2 years to tell me i had a kid. at first i thought she was pinning the baby on me for a check in the mail so i requested a DNA test. she did it without a problem but she still hates me. when the test came back i wanted to become a good father figure to her because i didnt have one. i havent told Liana yet because i dont know what shes gonna think.

i pulled up in front of brianna's house and hopped out the car. My baby girl Briella has been the love of my life since i found out about her, and she loves her dddy. i knocked on the door and waited for brianna. "Ex, It's open" she said. i walked inside, "girl what if it wasnt even me and some random bust in your house" i said laughing she chuckled a little bit.

"brielle come here" she yelled through her house. i heard little foot steps coming behind me and chubby arms wrap around my legs "dada" i turned around and scooped her up "hey baby girl" she giggled. "dada i wann i cweam"

"you want ice cream?" i asked her and she shook her head yes. "lets goooo then, Brianna you coming?"

she rolled her eyes, "i guess so" she said walking into the living room to grab her bag that im sure my child support check payed for, and her house keys and we left.

the car ride was silent. the only one talking was elle and she was trying to rap to whatever was playing on the radio. while on the ride there my phone started to ring and the caller ID said Liana. i answered.

"hey shortie" i said smiling. brianna was glaring at me." hey ex. wassup?" she asked.

" nothing ma im in the car right now, wat about you" i asked her keeping my eye on the rode.

"at the airport with Dana and Yaz waiting for your plane to come back, but if your busy ill just see you when you get home." she was so cute.

"iigh bae, ill see you when i get home" 

"okay," i bet she was smiling."bye ugly" she said hanging up the phone. i turned up the music and drove over to the ice cream shop.

Elle ordered vanilla ice cream with sprinkles, i got shebert and brianna got chocalate. we all sat down and ate. I didnt say a word to brianna but for some reason she wanted to start a conversation which isnt usual.

"so you got a new hoe" she said cutting her eyes at me. "excuse me?" i said asking for clarification.

" i dont want her around Brielle, Exavier im serious." she said glaring me.

"one, she's not a hoe and two, she has  a kid, if i want to put my daughter in that position i will." she rolled her eyes, which was really starting to annoy me.

"so why isnt she with her babies father?" i dont understand why Brianna is always in someone else's business.

"what does that have to do with you?" i asked her. she chuckled a little it." does she even know you have a kid ex?" looking at Elle.

"i didnt even know i  had a kid and i sure as hell wasnt gonna go aroud braggin about a baby that i didnt know was mine" she brought her attention back to me.

"you know that was yor baby when i told you. you were my first and my last so cut the bullshit exavier" i started to chuckle at the bullshit she was feeding me.

"i dont beleive that for a second son, you didnt tell me u had her until she was about 1 so here's my theory. you were with another nigga and got pregant he was there for the first year until YOU found out it wasnt his and he left you," she looked shocked but i bet you it was the truth. she got up and walke to the car with brielle,"take me home"

i did as she asked and drove back to my house, i had no time to think about brianna and all her bullshit because its Liana'a time not Brianna's and thats all im worried about.

A/N: SORRY FOR ERRORS

2 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Brianna on the side