5

Zayn POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Friday. Damn she looked amazing. It's only been a couple years but she was the same old Perrie. Bright and bubbly Perrie.

"Daddy!"Jax yelled knocking me out of my thoughts. He stood there with only his diaper on. I know he's three, but he's in the process of learning how to use a toilet so soon he won't be needing those diapers anymore.

"I want cookie!"He yelled jumping up and down while pointing his finger to the cookie jar he can't reach. I stood and and grabbed him one then grabbed my phone which was on the table to see I had a text. I opened it up and couldn't believe what I saw.

From Perrie<3: heeyyy Zayn I'm free today wanna go for lunch or something? I'm starving 😩

I was lost for words as I looked down at Jax enjoying his cookie. Perrie actually texted me! After years of trying to reach her she finally texted me! God why am I acting like a high school boy who's crush just texted them back? I mean I liked Perrie back then, but now? Last time I saw her I had a weird feeling in my stomach that wouldn't go away! Does that mean I still like her?

To Perrie<3: yeah sure mind if I bring Jax along? I know this amazing place for lunch we can go to! Want me to pick you up?

From Perrie<3: yeah it's fine he's cute! I'll be ready in about an hour?

I was smiling at my phone and did a little happy dance. I'm going to see Perrie! Oh my gosh I'm going to see Perrie! This is insane! I haven't seen her since Friday! Which was 2 days ago but after seeing her for 3 years I just had to see her again!

"Come on Jax lets go get you changed!"I said running up the stairs as Jax went after me. We always did this I would race him to his room and I'd 'accidentally' trip on the last step so he would win.

"No no!"I played as I tripped on the last step and Jax ran ahead of me giggling. He got to his room so I stood up and ran to there. "I won daddy! I won daddy!"He yelled jumping up and down with his diaper on.

"Lets see we're gonna dress you up in."I said pulling out some black jeans and a red shirt for him. I helped him out his jeans on as he held onto my shoulders and he put his shirt on by himself. I went to get ready and put on some black jeans with a black shirt. Perrie always told me I looked hot in all black. Not that I'm trying to look good for her but...

I buckled Jax into his car seat and sat down in the front seat. I gave Jax his little sunglasses and I put on mine as I then started to drive to Perrie's house. It actually wasn't that far from my house...probably like an hour. I turned around after 30 minutes and Jax was asleep and chuckled to myself. Once I made it to Perrie's house I texted her I was here.

From Perrie<3: geez louise you drive fast! You can come inside if you would like I'm not done yet! :D

I got out of the cat and went to get the sleeping Jax who is probably going to hate me for waking him up. He is such a stubborn grumpy boy after waking up.

"Come on baby wake up."I whispered taking his seat belt off. Jax put his hands up signaling for me to carry him so I did. I closed the door and made my way to Perrie's house which was nice. It was medium White House that fit her.

 It was medium White House that fit her