|| Would they? ||

Shinhye's POV:

"You really should audition, you know?" Mira said and Seohyeon nodded.
"You're a really good dancer!" Seohyeon grinned and I rolled my eyes.
"And you're a good singer!" I told her. Now it was her turn to roll her eyes.
"But I'm not allowed to audition!" She said and Mira nodded. "You're allowed to, Shinhye! She isn't!" Mira said and I groaned.

"I'm probably not going to pass anyways, so I guess if it'll shut you guys up, then I'll do it!" I finally agreed and they squealed. "My best friend is going to be famous!" Mira shouted making people turn to look at us.

"You know SM's weekly audition is tomorrow.." Seohyeon said and I nodded. "What are you going to do?" Mira asked and drank a little bit of her smoothie.
"I'm going to sing like an angel!" I rolled my eyes and Mira hit my shoulder. "I'm gonna dance, obviously!" I told her and Seohyeon squealed.
"Seohyeon, stop!" She pouted and wrapped her arm around Mira.

"Shouldn't you practice your dance then? It's tomorrow?" Mira asked and I shook my head.
"You have to freestyle!" I told her and Seohyeon grinned.

"We're going with you! After school!" She said and I sighed.
"I'm probably gonna embarrass myself.."

*

"Let me take a picture of you!" Mira squealed as I was about to go in. While rolling my eyes I made a pose and so did Yerim.
"I'm so nervous!" Yerim, a girl who was going to audition that I had befriended, said.
"I heard you rap! You're going to do great!" I reassured her and she grinned.
"I know, you told me before but I can't help myself! I haven't seen you dance but I'm sure you're really good!" Yerim said and I smiled. "Trust me, she's awesome!" Seohyeon said and took my hand before giving it a squeeze.
"You guys are literally so sweet, if only I had friends like that!" Yerim pouted and Mira laughed taking her hand. "Well, now you have!"

When it was me and the other nine people's turn I could feel my heart beating out of me chest.
"Fighting!" Seohyeon said and I smiled at her before going inside.

*

I kept on refreshing my mails and each time I did it I just became more disappointed.
'I passed!' I read Yerim's text and I felt very happy for her. It had been a few days since I went to audition but I hadn't heard from them yet.

'I haven't heard from them yet..' I texted her and sighed.
"Maybe I didn't pass.." I mumbled to myself, feeling slightly disappointed but I wasn't expecting to either.
I looked at my mail again to see a new mail and my heart stopped for a moment.
While reading through the words they've sent it finally hit me.
I passed.

Quickly taking my phone I called Yerim to tell her and she let out a scream when I told her.
"We're going to train together! What if we debut together?" She squealed and I laughed. "That would be amazing!" I told her honestly and read through the mail again.

*

"I KNEW IT!" Mira shouted and Seohyeon laughed. "MY BEST FRIEND IS GOING TO BE FAMOUS!" Seohyeon shouted as well and I placed my hand over her mouth.

"What are you going to do now? When do you start training? What if you meet a really cute guy?" Mira kept on asking question and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm going to start training tomorrow. I got the schedule today when I woke up! And even if I meet a cute guy, I will focus on training." I told her and she nodded.
"But if he's really cute.." Seohyeon slapped her shoulder and laughed. "Okay.. Sorry.." Mira grinned and I laughed.
"You're really weird, you know?" I told her making her pout and Seohyeon laughed. "But like you're a trainee now!" Seohyeon said and I nodded. "I know!" I rolled my eyes and she hit me.

"What about your parents? What did they say?" Mira asked and I shrugged.
"They don't really care as long as I do good in school.." I sighed and Seohyeon rolled her eyes. "What's wrong with your parents?" She asked to which I shrugged.
"Stopped caring when my sister died, I guess.." Mira leaned her head on my shoulder. "I feel so bad for you!" She 'sobbed' and I laughed which made her smile.

"Have you told Yerim?" Seohyeon asked to which I nodded. "Of course!"
"What if you guys debut in the same group?" Mira squealed and I smiled. "It would be nice actually!" I told her and she nodded. "Since you're a trainee now they'll probably force you to go on a diet! So today, we eat as much as we can, on me!" Seohyeon announced making me and Mira cheer.

**

Jeno's POV:

"Are you serious?" I asked shocked and Mark nodded.
"They told me that there weren't that many girl dorms available, so there's a chance that a girl is going to live in our dorm!" Mark explained and Jisung scratched his neck.
"That's going to be awkward.." He laughed and Donghyuck nodded.

"Renjun, can you translate it for Chenle?" I asked looking at the younger boy who looked really confused and Renjun nodded.
"If a girl has to live with us, we need to make some rules.." Mark started and Donghyuck laughed.

"We don't need rules!" He said and Mark gave him a look. "We need rules!" Jaemin agreed and I nodded as well.
"Like, no dating!" Mark said and Jaemin shook his head. "That's a bad rule!" He joked making me laugh.
"Are we even allowed to date?" Jisung asked making me shrug. "Probably not." I told him and he nodded.
"I'm too young to date anyways!"
"We don't even know if a girl is going to live with us!" Renjun said and I shrugged. "That's true.." I agreed and Mark sighed.
"Let's just find out tomorrow.." He said and we all agreed.

They wouldn't make a girl live with us, would they?