Oh. My. God.

The next day Paul and the boys are still doing patrol, but Leah's been coming over to check on me because I'm still freaking sick! I haven't told Paul, he thinks I've gotten better.

If I told him he'd make me go see Carlisle, but the Cullen's have enough on their plates right now and like I said it's probably the flu. I've just been staying in bed and my diet consists of crackers and ginger ale. Yay me! Note the sarcasm.. I hear a knock on the bedroom door and it's probably Leah..

"Hey ScarScar." Yup it's Leah. "Emily is cooking lunch for everyone. You up for coming over?" I could cuz the guys can't get sick but Em can...

"I would but I don't wanna get Emily sick!" She waves me off.

"It'll be fine. Not like your sharing food with her."

"True true. Alright, just let me get some normal clothes on."

She chuckles but leaves me to change into sweats and a shirt, what I'm lazy and sick. So it's the perfect outfit! I meet Leah downstairs and we walk over to the house.

"How you feeling Scar?" I give her the 'Really' look.

"Like shit. I really hope I can eat something more than crackers.."

"I'm sorry Scar. Hopefully it goes away soon." I agree and by now we're walking into the house and it smells AMAZING!! Maybe I could actually eat something.

"Hey Leah. Hey Scar." Emily says as she sees us walk in, she must've kicked the boys out of the dining room cuz they're all crowded into the living room. "You guys wanna grab some food first?"

"Hey no fair!!" Embry and Jared shout from the living room and us girls laugh at them.

"Not our faults you guys will eat everything in sight!" I say and they all mutter trues and I hear a "Fatties" come from Leah and I can't help but laugh again.

So us girls grab food, me grabbing very little incase my stomach decides to throw a fit again and Emily raises an eyebrow at me. I mouth to her 'Not feeling good' and she nods in understanding.

We all start eating and man does it taste better than plain old crackers! She made grilled chicken sandwiches with a bunch of fixings and pasta salad. I love Emily's cooking, I wish I could cook like her!

We were all laughing and having a great time when the now familiar sensation over comes me, and I walk quickly to the bathroom, hoping to not draw attention to myself, and get rid of the delicious lunch I just had.

I sigh as I finish and put my sweating forehead against the cold toilet, and there's a knock on the door.

"Hang on." I say weakly getting up and rinsing my mouth out.

"It's Emily Scar." I open the door for her and let her in. She shuts the door behind her and I raise my eyebrow at her.

"You alright Scar? Leah said you haven't been feeling good for a couple days?"

"Um, well yeah. I think it's a stomach flu, it should go away." She had the same thinking face on that Leah did yesterday.

"When did you start getting sick like this Scar?"

"Well I was sick when Paul and I had our fight, but I thought it was the imprint thing—not being with him you know, like last time. And that was five days ago so I should've been fine, but since it's lasted that's why I think it's a stomach virus."

"I don't think it's a virus Scar..." She whispers looking at me, so the boys won't hear us.

"Em are you saying...?" That's when realization hit me like a ton of bricks. I feel my eyes widen and my heart drops but flutters at the same time.

"No. You don't think? How can I?!"

Keeping my voice to a whisper. This couldn't be possible...I mean I'm pretty sure we had used protection every time...oh no. I don't think we did the morning after the engagement because it was spur of the moment.

"Scar, anything could happen. And with the stress and everything you guys might've forgotten. You at least need to take a test and make sure."

I just stare at her blankly as she leaves to grab a test. I-I can't be pregnant! Not now! Don't get me wrong I'd love to start a family with Paul, but we're being threatened by a whole 'gang' of vampires!

I need to help Jake be a witness for Ness, and if I'm pregnant Paul won't let me go! That sounds selfish but it's also for the future safety of my baby—our baby, I can't let anything happen to Paul when those vamps arrive. I don't want our baby to grow up without a father like I did...

I barely notice Emily come back with two boxes in her hand.

"These are from my bathroom, from when I was trying to get pregnant. Take them both just to be sure, I'll stand outside and wait for you, okay?"

I nod my head while taking the boxes in my shaky hands, and I stare at the boxes for a bit before I get the courage to open them both and take the sticks out. I do as the instructions say and then I am waiting for the longest five minutes of my life.

I can feel my breaths coming faster as I get more nervous of what the tests might say. I don't know if I'm ready to be a mother? Will Paul want to be a father, I've never thought to ask if he wanted kids. What if he doesn't want kids? What will I do if I'm pregnant and he doesn't want anything to do with me or our child? I can't lose him, ever. But I don't want anything to happen to our baby either..

Emily knocks on the door breaking me from my troubled thoughts and I open the door for her to come in.

"What did they say?" I shake my head as I sit on the cold toilet seat, my face in my hands. Not wanting to look at the tests..

"You're not pregnant?" She asks misreading my shake.

"I-I don't know. I haven't dared to look yet..." I whisper.

I hear her grab them both off the counter and I hold my breath waiting for a reaction from her. Of course she doesn't make her reaction obvious- no gasp no nothing, so I just sit and wait for her to say something.

"You're gonna want to look at them Scarlett."

She says softly, like she knew the littlest thing could upset me. I look up at her, but her face is a mask—blank of emotion, and I look down to her hand that holds the tests that is stretched out towards me. I take a shaky breath in as my hand reaches to the tests and grab both of them.

Its now or never Scarlett...

The moment of truth...

Oh my god. I can't believe this...

Two pink pluses....