Sniper X Reader Lemon

Start from the beginning

"You know, we men really have a hard time keeping emotions in. Bottlin up those emotions ain't good for you but eh, you know Soldier. Always tellin us we got ta. Don't really have much a choice. But when it is released, it tends to go ta some sort of lass in town mainly. We usually take out those...frustratins with those lass's. But I think that Sniper has his eyes set on someone else." Demoman said as he took a swig of whisky. You tilt your head in confusion. Frustrations? Sniper has his eyes set on someone else? You?

"Tavish...I'm confused. What do you mean he has his eyes set on someone else, are you telling me he's going to take his frustrations out on me?" you ask as you looked at him with deep confusion.

"It seems like it. Tho, you might want to talk to Spy about it first. I know very little of Sniper, but Spy knows a lot more than you think. Welp, keep eye out lass. If Sniper continues come back ta me ok?" Demoman asks and you nod. He leaves and you stand. You go back to your room and contemplate seeing Spy. It has been a long day and you know that most of them were either eating or resting. You shake your head and close your eyes.

"Oh, for fucks sake...fine." You say to yourself as you got up from your chair in your room. You grab a robe to put on since you had changed after you had gotten back and had a shower. You put your shoes on and quickly ran quietly to Spy's study area. Once you got there, you peek around the corner to see Spy smoking and leaning back in his chair. You shiver and close your eyes. You step out and approach him.

"Spy?" You ask. He looks over at you and smiles.

"Ah, Mademoiselle. What can I do for you?" He asks as he stops leaning in his chair and turns to face you.

"Its...kind of...personal...mind if I close your door?" You ask as you shift slightly under his gaze.

"Of course not. Since it is personal. I'll allow it." He says as he waves you to go close his office door. You quickly did and came back to sit in the chair in front of his desk. You two sat there for a moment as you chose your words carefully.

"Mademoiselle, something bothering you?" Spy asks in a concerned voice. You look up at him and nod softly.

"I...I'm try to choose my words...but here goes. Today, Sniper camped with me. It was a weird feeling to have, but after the battle he scared me by throwing his kukri at the wall while I was standing in front of it. Very close to my head mind you. My instincts kicked in and I almost killed him...by accident. He stared at me. For the longest time when I had done that. His face...was pink like he felt embarrassed? I...I don't know. I couldn't read his emotions clearly. Demoman had talked to me afterwards because I had bumped into him accidentally. He told me all of the guys bottle up their emotions cause of Soldier and....well it ended up him saying Sniper having his eyes set on someone else. I...think he was hinting at me or something...I...I don't know I'm so confused Spy... He told me to come talk to you about Sniper." You say as your hands start to shake. You stare down at the ground as you try not to break down. You hear Spy get up from his chair and move around the desk. He places his hands on your shoulders and you look up at him.

"Y/n, Is that what 'appened today? I 'eard it from Demoman as well. Mademoiselle, just breathe and calm down." Spy says as he pulls you into a comforting hug. You hug back, still shaking from trying not to cry. You two stay there for a moment as your attempt at keeping yourself from crying passes. You breathe deeply and pull back. Spy smiles down at you and helps you stand.

"Now zhen. You need to know more about Sniper, no?" He asks as he leads you to a couch in his office. You sit down and nod as he sits next to you.

"Yes..." you say as he hands you an already made glass of water. You take it and hold it in your hands.