Secrets Secrets Secrets

Hey guys:) . I'm glad you've stayed with me this far:-) please comment and vote and remember these aliens aren't like little green ones you'de imagine. They're more bulky and tough and they can be any color. :) P.s they don't have big heads either. They look like Halo aliens. At the very end of the chapter, you might get confused so just hang in there. Questions will be answered in the next chapter:) <3 <3 <3

****Have2write**** 

I hung off JJ's shoulder and thought. Sheila only winked at me,but why me? I was confused as I swung side to side with the rhythm of JJ's walking motion. Next sleeping break for us, I'd ask her. It was getting darker and we'd be stopping soon..or we wouldn't be. I don't think they did last night so I wasn't sure. I finally allowed JJ to pull me up on his shoulder so I could breath correctly. And to think he left me like that the whole night last night! We didn't talk at all but just followed after the others with Sheila and the other alien behind us.

Breaking the silence, I said,"Who's the alien walking with Sheila?" JJ looked at me with a mischievous smile on his face, "Oh. You're having feelings for the all pink alien AI? Yea, she's okay, but I wouldn't go for her. She's rude, and judgemental, and selfish. NO THANK YOU." I rolled my eyes and continued on with the subject, "No. I think I'll pass. Plus I never said I liked her. I just wanted to know her name." JJ laughed, I'm not sure why, but he did. "Mandy. Her names Mandy," he replied. From behind us a grumpy teenager voice said, "What do you want now Johny Joe?"

"That would be her," JJ said shyly. I could tell he was afraid of her, I wouldn't blame him either. I turned around and pointed out, "Look..Mandyyy...he doesn't want anything. He was just telling me your name because I wanted to know." I sat up proudly and announced this. Mandy suddenly smiled. Not a wicked smile, but a sweet sincere smile. "You wanted to know my name strange creature? Well, I wouldn't mind if I learned yours. I also wouldn't care if we, you know, hung out." I looked at her awkwardly. C'mon! Why is everybody hitting on the "Earth-child"? She winked at me too and that caused me to turn around quickly and ask JJ what she meant by "hang out."

"You don't know what hang out means?" He asked. I shook my head cluelessly and waited for his response. "You mean there's no human word called, hang out?" I nodded my head and explained, "Well yea, but I don't think your definition means the same as ours. Ours means to get a friend and sit around and talk and do other things." Just like I'd expected his not so confused face turned into a really confused face. "I think YOUR definition is wrong. The alien's def. means to go out with some one you like and hang out with them. You like them and they like you and you both know of each others crushes, so you go and hang out." He smiled like he nothing to worry about when I had Mandy to worry about. She thought I like her, but NO. NO. NO. NO.

"Oh. Well the people way of saying, going out with someone you like,is called dating not hanging out. Hanging out is just the way of saying FRIENDS getting together to talk and stuff," I explained. 

"So do you think I could impress Sheila if I asked to her to go on a DATE with me?" JJ asked innocently. I nodded. "Yea. I think she could possibly dig that," I said. From then i knew i used the wrong choice of words by JJ's expression, once again confused by earthy words. "Technically, it means to like something a lot," I explained. He nodded, although i wasn't completely sure he understood fully of what i meant. "So, she would dig it if i asked her on a date?" He asked. With my mind messaging blocked, i thought : "I guess, but explain the winking she gave ME." Of course if i told him that, which i wouldn't, he would be mad at me. Hey! I cant help it! Im a complete hottie! No...im actually not. Or that's not what i'd call myself at least.

"Yea. I think she could dig that."                                                                                                                       After that, we walked on in silence. I looked anxiously for a nice spot we could stay in for the night. I was extremely tired and sleeping upside down doesn't match the meaning of sleeping, because sleeping doesnt involve upside down unless you're a bat or a vampire. I am neither so i needed to sleep normally from in on out.

Finally ,after what seemed like forever and it probably was, we stopped at a curve in the path that had a humongous fallen down tree on the side and decided that;s where we'd stay for the night. Sarah took her blankets out and spread them apart. One for the girls, the other one for Cole and I. Yeppii! Mr. Smarty Pants ,otherwise known as Cole, pointed out that we should probably be quiet the rest of the night so anything passing wont hear us. Honestly , it was a good point, but i wasn't about to listen to HIM.

"What makes you think imma listen to you. I only take orders from ME. Thats'sright. ME and only ME!" I said in his face. Pushing me away he said, "Right, kid. What ever. Have us get caught so you can get captured like your parents did." With that Ann grabbed a hold of his shirt and pulled him up to her face, "Don't dare joke about that! It nothing to be bubbly over!" He put his hands chest high and surrendered. "Okay. Okay. But i wasn't making a joke about it. Just saying."

Ann had a pretty nasty glare and she was using it as a great defense. "I know you weren't using it like a joke, but you shouldn't bring it up. You don't know how hard it is to lose a life in your family!" Suddenly Ann started to cry. And im talking , about to create a flood, she was crying so hard.  She fell into Cole's arms and he stroked her hair. Well. Isn't this night turning out just great? "Look what you've done," He said. Me!?!?!? What had I done????!!!!  Ann sat up and scrambled away from Cole's grasp. "He didn't do anything! You brought this on yourself!" She crawled to my side and leaned into MY arms.

I would have taken what i said back. About it being the worst night ever. But the fact Ann was crying made it remain bad. I know! It seems gross that a teenager would like a woman, but she actually looked 14 or 15. I wasnt sure how old she really was, but since she was good friends with my mom she must be at least 30 or something along those lines. But hey!She didn't look it!  This time, I glared up at Cole. I didn't say anything because i didn't want to make things worse for Ann, but if she wasn't crying, you don't want to know what things i'd say. Or you would, but i won't tell you.

I clenched Ann tighter. Soft enough not to hurt her, but tight enough to where she felt protected. She held me tight, too and i felt every nerve in my body tingle. It was just right. Being here holding her while she was troubled. Why had she cried ,anyways? I didn't know, but i'd ask later. Cole didn't glare back, he just sat on our blanket nervously. What a jerk! At least say sorry! Then i thought about mind messaging JJ, who had just seen everything, along with Sarah and her alien, Ann's alien, and of course Mandy, and Sheila. I didn't know what i had to do to unlock my messageing, but i tried: Mind message unlock. 

Moments later JJ's thoughts rushed into my mind. "Hey! Do you know much about Ann's alien?" I asked him. "Hey buddy! Yea. He's really nice and comforting. Seems like something Ann needs," He suggested. Perfect! "Do you know any way to get her alien over here and take her to calm her down?" I asked. "One sec."

Beside Mandy  Ann's alien , Bjorn, walked up to me and reached for her. I dont think her alien cold speak, but he made it clear he wanted to see her. I lifted her up and placed her in his arms. MAN SHE WAS LIGHT!!! He held her carefully and walked off to another corner where we couldn't hear anything they were to talk about. I saw her nod a couple times and wipe her tears away. Then she hugged him thankfully and made her way back to sit beside me. I'm guessing he was making her feel better.

She leaned her head over on my shoulder and i sat there nervously. I thought she was 30! Why was she cuddling up to me? I didn't mind, but it kind of made me uncomfortable. Finally, i asked to talk to her in private. I got up and walked further into the woods. She followed behind me and i stopped when i thought we were a good length away so no one could here us. "Look. No offense, but you're thirty right? You shouldn't be cuddling up to me. I'm almost fourteen. I mean i think you're realllyyyy pretty, but unless you're fourteen or fifteen i don't think you should." I said. 

She smiled and took my hands in hers, "What would make you think im thirty?" I shrugged, "I dont know. You were just friends with my mom and she's thirtyone." Ann laughed, "Will. I AM fourteen."