Kick butt!

We were walking when suddenly the woman in the alien's arms, lifted up her head and look at me. She looked worried and held a finger over her mouth as if to say "Don't say anything." She let her head go limp again and pretended to be dead. As we kept walking I saw her glance at me but when i tried to look at her she looked away. I nudged Will and pointed to the woman. He shrugged and mouthed what?.I whispered, "She's alive. She looked at me i saw her."  He held a finger over his mouth to silence me, but it was to late. The alien had turned and was looking strait at me. He slowly dropped the woman and quickened his pace towards us. "Look what you did," Will said. The alien began running now and got closer ever second. Will and i huddled together, closed our eyes, and braced ourselves. It wasn't long before i heard a high-pitch squelch.

I opened my eyes and saw the alien lying on the ground face down. The woman he had captured was standing over him. She had her fist clenched and continued to glare down at him until she was positive he was dead. Wow! SHE killed THAT?  She finally made her way over to us. "How..did you do th-that?" I asked. She shrugged, " Training." Will and I kept staring. "You kids alright? I guess I owed you for not saying anything about me being...you know..not alienated," she continued. "C,mon. We need to find some shelter before it rains." She grabbed our wrist and pulled us further down the trail.

"Do you know where you're going?" Will asked. She shook her head, but continued to drag us behind her. Finally, we came across a hollow tree that had an opening at the bottom. The woman released her deadly grip and rushed us to get in. It was barely big enough to fit tree people."I have blankets. Let me lay one down," I reached for my bag and pulled both of the blankets out. I saw her smile a little bit, but it quickly faded. She grabbed one blanket and spread it out under the tree. "Good. You both came prepared. I am going to go wash my face," she rushed off in search of a river.

"She's crazy. Does it look like it's going to rain?" Will said, obviously annoyed. I shook my head and climbed down into the hole. Will followed me and we waited until the woman got back. It seemed like for ever, but she finally came back. It was getting dark and i couldn't see her face clearly. All i knew about her looks were...actually nothing. When i had seen her ,there were smears and scratches...which doesn't make a person very attractive and it doesn't show you what that person truly looks like. But for my brothers sake, I hope she was pretty. That would make the trip for all of us a lot easier.

She climbed in beside me and I threw the blanket over us. After a while i heard snores coming from Will's mouth , but the woman kept wiggling beside me. She was most likely awake. As for me, I couldn't even think about sleeping. I was to restless. Short moments later I became bored and thought about falling into a deep sleep. That was until the woman slowly and silently got up and walked out from under the hole. I didn't know where she was going, but i was going to find out.