Past

"Hey! (F/f/n) do you want to hang out with the host club and me after school" Haruhi said catching me headed out of the gym. "S-sure" I said, the least I could do is make friends. "Perfect! See you then!" She yelled running off to her next classroom. It was lunch time...
I ran to the roof with my bento in my hand, passing all the confused students. Once I made it to the roof I sat down and ate my lunch, Tuna Fish! (If you don't like sorry, you can change it) once I finished that I grabbed my boxes of Pocky and opened them. "Nooo!" I screamed grabbing no attention surprisingly. "Most of the Pocky is broken!! Whyyyy" i wined.
I took the box and dumped it all in my mouth."Awt weast I cun stall eat tem " I said with a mouthful of (F/f) Pocky. 'Now I wait.' I thought back to that day.
~Flash back~
I was four and had (Short/longish) (h/c) hair. I was just headed to bed with my dad as he flew me up the stairs"Weeeee, I'm a aria plane " I shouted while giggling. My older sister Serena looked at me with a crooked grin. She was 5 and had long brown hair with blue-ish green eyes. "Me too! Me too!" She said holding her hands up. My dad (F/n) picked us both up and ran us to our room. Mom was there and laughed at the scene in front of her.
"Bed time" she said with a smile. They both tucked us into bed and sang a lullaby (song at top) after they finished they went out the door. /•BANG•/ we heard some kind of gunfire and a thump. I grabbed my (f/c) stuffed (f/a) and ran behind Serena who was headed to the door. Before we could open it or get near it, our mom ran in and grabbed us and jumped out of our 1 story house. Before she did we got a good look at our father, though Serena got a glance at the killer. (D/n) laid motionless on the floor. His body was pale and there was a gunshot wound in his head. The blood poured out like there was no tomorrow. And there was just blood everywhere.....everywhere.
~Flashback over~
I snapped back to reality to see my sister over my head. She still had the same eyes but she cut her hair short. She bent down on one knee and comforted me. I sobbed into her back as she sobbed into mine. Serena would never cry, but I knew when she was crying. She could sound completely normal, but like a sister instinct I knew. After our little get together she spoke up "Dad?" She asked. "Yeah" I mumbled. "Just remember you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, and dear you'll never know how much I love you."She ate her bento up here and we she talked about class. She said she sat next to, what looked like a 5 year old. She said that he always had little flowers dancing around him in is aura and that he was always eat cake- freaking always it was annoyingly difficult to get things done when you like cake and the person next to you is eating their 8th piece the first period..."Well I have to get back to class, so meet you out front and race you home." She said. "W-wait, can I stay after school with some friends?" I asked. "You have friends, finally, yes you can, say hi to them for me and give them a warning!" She said heading off to class. At all my other school I never made friends and if I did, the were sometimes bullies, and my sister is very protective of me. I climbed down the roof and headed back to finish up the school day.

Gomen for the short chapter but I have a lot planned, I finally got it sort out, and shook has started and I have to choose high schools and stuff so updates may not be often but I will try once a week from now on. And I hope you like Serena! Peace out and always look up at the stars!