Nope

Back to the current situation." So what's your type princess?" Tamaki asked. "Type, princess?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Well this is your first time at the host club, so I will explain kitten s-" Tamiki started. "No!" I said louder than expected, some people looked at me but I continued." Never call me kitten. Ever. And I already know everything about this Host club Tamaki." I said rather mad. "Oh, and thanks for the invite Haruhi, but I will go eat lunch on the roof." I said as I walked out the door. I found my way to the roof and climbed out side. I sat on the roof and ate my ( any flavor!) rice ball! And maybe a few *cough* whole jumbo bag *cough* of gummy worms. I simply watched the sakura blossoms flow in the wind. The scenery was amazing. After gazing for a few minutes I then jumped off the roof and onto the balcony and snuck int to my next class. I sat in the way back and waited for everyone else to come in. Then guess who came in, go on guess. The Hitachiin twins. I kept my poker face on as they came over. "Hey are you the" one started, "Girl Haruhi invited to the host club?" The other finished. "Yes, do you have a problem with it?" I asked calmly. "We don't have a problem with it" they said together. *Le bell ringggg* 'class time' I thought as I watched everyone file in.
Time skip- day is over-
'That was a long day. It took everything in me not to let my tail and ears free' I thought as I walked home. At home I went to unlock the door until I heard my fake name being called. "(F/l/n)" it was Haruhi. So close too! I figured out that she lived in the apartment next to me. "Why don't you come into my house and have some tea and talk, and sorry about earlier my friends can be idiots..." She said rubbing the back of her neck. "Well I have something to take care of so maybe next time." I replied unlocking my door and rushing in, leaving a slightly disappointed Haruhi. 'Damn that was close. I don't want to make any friends, I can't. But that doesn't matter it's homework time! ( note sarcasm)

Authors note, sorry about wait, I am trying to get some ideas down- peace out!