CHAPTER 16

i ansewr.

"hey...." i say. i know there might be possiblitys that he could yell, or curse me out for not ansewring.

"Fucking Alli!" Oh.

"it's nice talking to you too...." i say. i really don't feel like explaining shit to him because i know he will be asking where i have been. and why i would not pick up any calls.

"im sorry, it's just that you had us all worried! what happend are you fine?"

"Yeah im fine, just got home from the subway."

"Alright, well we have to talk later on. Diana and me are on our way. okay? see ya."

i say goodbye and hang up. i take a quick shower. and change into sweats and a black plain tee. i wanted to be comfy.

i blow dry my hair and put it in a bun.

i hear a knocking and head downstairs.

i reveal a Niall with a plain white tee, black jeans, and white supras. he looked hot. Oops. and then my eyes dart to his  hair.

oh Gosh his hair was a purple color. Lilac? im not sure.

"Hey Alli!" he says. we hug and i let him come in.

"Hey... uhmm... your hair..." im not going to lie but his hair looked great in that color.

"Oh sorry! i didn't tell you about the bet.."

a bet?

""A bet?"

"yeah, Harry, Liam, Louis And Zayn just dared me to dye it purple. we were watching a football game and well my team lost. so i had to dye it. atleast i didn't lose any money!" he sounds so cute. he is always in a happy - go lucky mood. always having fun in some way.

"Well you are rite! it looks really good though" we laugh a bit and i have to tell him about Diana and Luke.

"Hey Niall..."

"Mhmm.." he was on his way to my TV plugging in my Wii. getting Mario Cart. guess im ready to lose again

"You mind if Luke and Diana come over? they wanted to come and i said yeah."

"Yeah it's fine. we should go out and eat. i bet you, you are starving. after Being out on some Subway." he teases. did he really buy my lie. i felt so guilty.

"Yep, your right." then there is someone at the door. i head over and open it.

Diana is holding a paper bag. with something in it.

" Hey All's!" Diana says whilst hugging me. Luke looks at me. reminding me that we had to talk. great. we also hug and i let them in.

"Hey guys." Niall says whilst playing

"HI NIALL" Luke says so loud i jump a bit, he runs over to him and jumps on him. literaly. me and Diana start Laughing so loud.

"AHHH COME ON MATE!!!!" Niall also yells and i can't stop laughing. after a bit of fooling around, i ask Diana about the paper bag.

" OH yeah! i brought you this.." she takes it out revealing a bottle of red CHIANTI wine.

she hands it to me.

"Aww, thanks Dian."

"So i am starving!!! can we please go out and eat some thing !" Luke says.

"ugh babe! you just ate!" Diana exclaims while sitting on his lap.

"still..." he says in a pouty tone.

they start to make out and i soon get very uncomfterble. reminding me of Michael... Niall turns again and focuses on his game.