Chapter 26

Allison's P.O.V

As Michael was driving me to school, we arrived. he parked in one of the parking spaces.

"Thanks, so much." i said while he drank my coffee that i didn't get to finish. this freaking cutie.

"No problem babe. careful alright?, i'll pick you up later." he says.

we lean in for a kiss, filled with passion.

As i move from the kiss, he smiles, putting a hand on my thigh.

"Love you" he said as i got out.

"Love you" i say back.

I walk all the way to the gothic looking building. im suprised we didn't have to wear freaking uniform here.

As im walking i hear a familiar Voice.

"ALLISON ,YO" I turn only to find Diana running towards me pulling me to a tight hug. i almost fall back.

"Hey Diana... Why so pepy?" my question gets ansewrd as i see Luke walk up behind her.

"Hey Hills.." he greets giving me a small wave. smiling small.

i hope he still knows im mad.

"Sup" i say simply. Diana and Luke end up walking with me inside.

Sadly Diana isn't in my first homeroom. Luke is. well won't this be exciting.

I walk up to my locker and get the shit needed for my first period.

as i close my locker i see that creeper leaning against the other Lockers.

Toby is it?

"Hey Alli" he says causuly. i must say he is goodlooking. with his tousles of black hair, almost covering his face, his cold grey eyes, and that smirk that makes you want to smack the shit out of him

"Hey.." i didn't want to be rude this time since he didn't come at me first. it's been long since he has said something , ever since Luke said something to him.

"So, how are you?" the fuck. since when is he being 'Mister Nice Ass' ?

"Great" i said as i walk away heading to class.

i know that if i just keep talking to him eventualy his creepyness will apear.

he follows behind me but stops when he sees Luke appear. what is he? scared of Luke? i try hard not to laugh, because i just might look weird.

I pick a seat and sit, whilst Luke sits next to me.

i look at him, but he gives me a small smile.

class starts and i am obviously not paying attention at all. i think through all the positives and negatives of living with Michael until my parents get back.

and so far the positives are taking over.

i feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and take it out without anyone noticing.

it's Luke. what?

i read the text:

From:Luke

Hey, i know i should just talk to you and all, but i just feel terrible about... you know. forgive me? i worked things out with Diana..

after reading it i look at him his eyebrows are raised as if asking for an ansewr. i type back.

To: Luke

I guess i can forgive, but stop it with all the crap you have against Michael.