Distraction

[Editedʕ•ᴥ•ʔ]  

Boros flew back to the Ghost Town as fast as he could. He had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach and your blood within his body didn't felt right. He had lost all possible signal of Geyunganshoop all of a sudden before the bad feeling came. Without hesitation, he decided to return back to his Queen; fearing for her safety.

What in the world is going on? Please be safe, my Queen. Boros prayed, doubling his speed. 

Back at the Ghost Town, Saitama grumbled all the way back to his apartment with Genos following behind him as usual. "Why would they send me all the way to City W for such a weak monster?" Saitama complained. 

"Maybe the Hero Association looks down on you, Sensei." Genos commented. 

"Thank you for your honesty, Genos." The bald hero replied sarcastically. "They said the signals that they'd received was Level Dragon but it was nothing but another puny mosquito." 

"Maybe something went wrong, Se-" Genos halted together with Saitama when they saw the state the apartment is in.

"They did it again! We just paid off the repairs!" Saitama howled, clenching his fist. "Do they think money grows on trees?!"

Suddenly, Boros landed right beside the two and saw the destroyed apartment. "What...happened here, Saitama?"

"You mean, you and [Y/N] didn't do this?" The bald hero asked. 

"No. I received a signal from my comrades and went to search for them. Besides, our sessions are not very...violent."

Genos examined the situation, "It seems like an attack. The wall was punched through and there are traces of dried blood on the ground." 

"That's my Queen's blood." Boros murmured to himself. 

"And someone else's." Genos concluded. 

Boros leaped into the air instantly, "I'm going to search for my Queen." 

"Shall we help, Sensei?" 

Saitama sighed, "Let's find her before the morning sales starts."

Splitting up, Boros, Saitama and Genos searched the entire Ghost Town for you. Boros followed the signal that your blood is giving off in his body, Genos depended on his calculation while Saitama just hopped around in rapid speed. 

With the help of his calculations, Genos found you first. He saw you collapsed beside a pool of blood and sprinted towards you. Boros found you next and flew straight down to your side before Saitama joined in. 

"My Queen..." Boros checked your pulse. Feeling relieved that you're still alive, he carried you in his arms. 

"Why do I get a feeling that we were all led away from [Y/N]?" Saitama thought out loud. 

"I'll make my way to [Y/N]'s parents' house." Boros said without looking away from your face. He felt guilty for leaving you alone. He shouldn't had left you, knowing that there's no point even if he really did find Geyunganshoop. 

"I'm sorry, my Queen." He whispered and placed a light kiss on your forehead. 

Feeling the familiar warmth on your skin, every cells of your body awoken. Your heavy eyelids flutter opened to see your handsome alien boyfriend looking at you with a concern eye. "Boros..." Tears pricked your eyes. "I miss you." You wrapped your arms around his neck with your remaining strength. "She came for me....She came for me." 

*A/N*

This chapter is so draggy and boring. Sorry!!!