What If...(Pt. 11)

Mating Season Came? (Lemon)

[Edited]

Requested by @Julissa88 ^.^ 

About time I upload a proper lemon too ~ Contains mature content, duh XD Please be prepared for inevitable nosebleed.

It's another lazy day in the Ghost Town of City Z. You were floating in the air of your apartment with the help of your blood wings, an opened magazine in hand. While you read, Boros was taking a shower to cool off from a hot day like today but at the same time, he was planning something special.

He had been fighting monsters way too many times, to a point that he was spending lesser and lesser time with you. What bothers him the most is that the sex had gotten shorter and shorter and every time, he could see the disappointment on your face when he had to leave for another mission. But today, Saitama and Genos are helping him with his workload so that means the two aren't home and he could go all out. Feeling the excitement twitching in his manhood, he decided to commence his plan. 

Without putting on his armor, he stepped out of the bathroom and crept silently towards you; who had your back facing towards him. Bringing his hand out, he grabbed your blood wings and pulled you towards his firm body. You gasped from the pain of your wings being pulled and from sheer surprise. A pair of strong arms instantly wrapped around your body and you felt Boros's lips finding it's way to your neck. 

"My Queen." He groaned.  

"Boros, what are you doing?" You whimpered, feeling slightly turned on. "I'm trying to show you how much I love you, [Y/N]." Boros simple said and buried his face into your blood red hair. "Can't I?" He whispered into your ear and you whimpered from his sudden possessiveness.   

You moved your overly red face away from Boros but he made it more tempting when he pressed his solid body against your back. "My Queen, do you hate it?" Boros whispered, letting his hot breath brushed against your ear. You felt a wet spot starting to form on your panties from the temptation. "Do you, my Queen?" Boros won't stop until he hears an answer. Instantly, you shook your head. Your alien boyfriend let out a cocky grin and turned you around. He brought his free hand to cup your chin, making you looked at him. "Good." He said and slowly leaned in, closing the distance between the both of you. You shut your eyes and wait for his soft lips to dominate yours.  

Slowly, the kiss got rougher and needy. Both of you desperate for each other's touch. He bit onto your lower lip, begging you for entrance and you parted your lips obediently. Boros's hot tongue explored your mouth before swirling his tongue with yours. 

You felt your mind starting to go blank from his passionate kiss but Boros suddenly broke the kiss and you can't helped but gave him a displeased look. "Don't look at me like that, my Queen. I'll give you more of it." Boros grinned. The sunlight shone on his body, making his abs more well-defined than ever. You traced his muscles with your finger absentmindedly. Boros shivered under your delicate touch and you can't help but traced the V-line that leads you to his already erected shaft.   

"Already?" Boros gave you a cocky grin, seeing how needy you are. You blushed slightly but nodded. Boros scooped you into his arms and gently placed you onto your futon. He got on top of you and you wrapped your arms around his neck. "Not yet until I striped you off your clothes." Boros teased. You looked up at him and felt his hands grabbed your firm breasts. Your moaned in pain from his sudden rough touch but slowly, you started moaning from pleasure as he skillfully massaged your breasts.

He quickly pulled your shirt up above your head and your breasts bounced. Boros stared at your chest with a hungry look in his big blue eye. "Perverted breasts-loving alien." You giggled as you smiled playfully at him and he smiled back at you. Boros ripped your bra away and threw it to the floor with your shirt. 

He didn't say anything and just grabbed both your breasts, feeling your bare skin. He couldn't helped himself and leaned over to suck on one of your nipples. Your back arched, feeling more of his alien tongue swirling around your sensitive nipple. Moans escaped your lips each time he did something amazing with his tongue as his fingers massaged your other bud. "Bo-Boros...You're being unfair..." You panted. Boros looked up at your flushed face and smirked. He got up and pulled your shorts away together with your panties.  

Boros shifted himself upwards till the tip of his length touches your lips. A smile spread across your lips and your hands subconsciously massaged his hardened manhood. Boros groaned under your touch, his manhood continued to twitch as transparent juice flowed out from it. You licked it off from temptation, causing him to groan more from your delicate tongue. He grabbed your red hair and without warning, pushed his length fully into your mouth.   

It reaches to the back of your throat and you felt like you were about to choke. You dug your nails into Boros's thighs as he thrusts his length into your mouth. Your tongue swirled and licked him, causing your alien boyfriend to thrusts harder into your mouth. "My Queen...I'm going to cum!" He groaned and instantly, hot jelly-like cum flooded your mouth and flowed down your throat.   

Boros pulled his manhood out, panting from pleasure as he looked at you. You looked up at him seductively and swallowed his cum in front of him. He smirked and positioned his cock at your entrance. Without warning, he pierced your wet entrance. You let out a yelped in pain and muffled your groans into the pillow. 

Boros gently brushed your hair away from your forehead and placed a loving kiss there. "I love you, [Y/N]." 

 You gave him a sweet smile, "I love you too, Boros."  

It wasn't long till the both of you succumbed to lust. Both of your pants and moans echoed throughout your apartment as Boros shoved his thick shaft into you. "Ahh...Bo-Boros, it feels really good. More...More..." You moaned as your walls hugged tightly around his manhood. "My Queen, if you squeezed me like that...I'm going to cum."  

Hearing that only encourages you to tease him more. After all, you're feeling a knot in your stomach starting to form. "Boros...I'm going to..." You panted as you dug your fingers into his soft pink hair. "Me too..." Boros growled and after a few more thrusts, he wrapped his arms around you. He buried his face into your cleavage and sprayed his cum inside you, soaking your walls. Feeling the warmth flooding your womb, you can't helped but came too. You hugged Boros tighter and soaked his member with your love juices. "Boros!" You whimpered from the addictive pleasure.

Your alien boyfriend continued to lay on top of you with his shaft still inside you. Both of you panted for air, not saying anything. After Boros caught his breath, he got up and slowly took himself out of you. He smiled at you lovingly and pecked your forehead. "I love you, [Y/N]." He whispered, causing your heart to race as usual. "I love you too, Boros." You whispered back and buried yourself in his strong arms before drifting off to sleep.