Stimulation (Lemon)

[Edited]

It's dark.

You saw darkness all around you as your eyelids struggled to flutter open. What happen? Did I die? Memories instantly appeared in your head and your lips formed a really sad smile. At least I get to tell him how I feel. 

[Y/N]....[Y/N]....

You heard your name echoing in the darkness, you turned around and tried to hear where it is coming from but you realized that it was coming from all around you. 

[Y/N]...

"Boros!" You cried out at the darkness and suddenly, you felt like you were being forcefully pulled. Your eyelids fluttered open once again and you saw a blue face a few inches away from you. You felt something warm and soft on your lips and the taste of metal flows down your throat. Your head cleared and you realized that Boros was kissing you as he transferred blood into your mouth. 

You gasped and Boros realized that you have come back to him and quickly broke the kiss before engulfing you into a hug. "My Queen!" He laughed, feeling your warmth against his body. You hugged him back, confused and realized the size of his body has shrunk. He used to be 7 feet tall but now he is just about the same height as any human man.

"Bo-Boros...your body." You stuttered as he pulled away from you so you could have a closer look at him. 

"Saitama and the blonde cyborg came earlier and told me the way to revive you is through blood transfer. When I did, my body shrunk." Boros explained and you looked around to look for Saitama and Genos, wanting to thank them but they were no where in sight. 

"They returned back, seeing that the battle is over." The one eye alien said and held your chin in between his fingers to turn your head to look at him. "[Y/N], my Queen, I love you." 

You started blushing and covered your face with your hands, hiding the happy tears that started streaming down your cheeks. "I love you too, Boros." You mumbled and Boros gently removed your hands away from your face to place another passionate kiss on your soft lips. 

You felt his hand traveled up for your right breast, giving your soft lump a pleasurable squeeze. You started moaning as your lips still connects with Boros's, feeling the spark waking up every cell in your body and found yourself needing more. 

Your fingers combed his pink hair as you pressed your body towards his, inevitably rubbing your breasts against his solid chest. You heard Boros groaned in pleasure this time and the two of you were heating up in lust till you two heard people coming out from their shelters. 

You and Boros quickly scattered away from each other and Boros cleared his throat while you giggled softly to yourself. The crowd of people surrounded the two of you, cheering and thanking you two for saving their lives. 

Soon, night falls and you two returned back to your apartment. This time, Boros is able to enter the apartment and he felt contented to finally be apart of your world. 

"It's not much bu-" Your sentence were cut short when Boros wrapped his arms around you from behind. 

"My Queen, I can finally be with you." You heard your one eye alien spoke in a shaky voice and your patted his arm. 

He loosened his arms around you and you turned around to kiss him as you stood on your toes to meet his height. In a single swipe, he lifted you off the ground and deepened the kiss. You wrapped your legs around him, moaning in pleasure from his kiss. 

When you were going to break the kiss for air, Boros stuck his tongue into your parted lips; exploring your wet mouth. You were taken aback but you didn't hate it. You felt your delicate tongue danced along with his, both of you getting more needy for each other's touch. As you break the kiss, a trail of saliva connected the two of you. You licked your lips and Boros put you down gently onto the floor. He pinned himself above you so you have no where to escape.