Fights and tears!!

Kaif's POV.
I run to my room to tell her whatever I had in my heart. The feelings,the knocks, everything. I was so excited and crazy to tell her that I'm in love. I'm in love with her. With my Anaya my Rapunzel. I was smiling and took a deep breath before entering the room. I turn the knob and took my steps in. My eyes landed on her who was  busy in wardrobe. I cleared my throat to get her attention but she didn't look at me and keep herself busy in her work.

"Um..Ra..Rapunzel." I called her and waited for her reply but not she was all silent.

She turn toward the bed and took the clothes which were placed on bed and again was busy in arranging clothes in the wardrobe.

"Anaya." I called her again by taking a step closer to her.

She turned to me and passed by my side and went to the table where some magazines were placed.  She took all the magazine and keep them in the book shelf.

"Anaya I..want to talk to you " I said again but this time she went in the dressing room.

I was standing there like a fool. Am I become invisible?? Can't she see me or can't she hear me??? What is happening.??

I was waiting for her to come out. After 15 minutes she came out and her dress was change. She didn't look at me and just start combing her hair. I was so lost in watching her. She was looking so beautiful in her long brown frock. Her long hair were touching her waist and I was dying to feel her hair with my hands.

"Anaya listen to me." I said but she didn't reply.

Is she avoiding me???

And the answer was yes.

She tied her hair in a braid She took her dupatta and start moving toward the door. As she was passing me I hold her wrist to stop her.

"What happened?? Why are you avoiding me??" I asked and turn to her.

"Leave me." She tried to free her hand but I was not going to leave her.

"No. I'm talking to you and you are continuously ignoring me. What happened?? Please tell me." I said and cupped her face.

She look up and pushed my hands away from her face.

"Don't touch me. I don't like you touching me. Don't talk to me Mr Kaif." With that she run out of room leaving me all shocked.

What did she say???

She don't like me touching her?? But what happened all of sudden??

No no there is something she's hiding from me???

I went out of the room to see her but she was nowhere in hall.. I walked out in lawn but again I didn't find her there. I went in kitchen and there she was busy in cutting the vegetables with Farah and Nighat.

"Anaya I want to talk to you." I called her directly but she didn't look up.

I was waiting for her to come but she didn't move. My mom also turned to see her. I saw also Farah and Nighat were waiting for her to look up and answer but she remain silent busy in cutting vegetables like this was the most important work for her.

I turn and walk out of the kitchen. I was not understanding what happened to her all of sudden??

She always behave strange but this time she was weird totally weird. I was walking in lawn thinking of what to do. How to know what happened to her.

Finally the night fall and we all were on dinning table having our dinner but I was just looking at her who was carrying a non expressionless face. Her eyes were fixed on her meal while she was not taking any interest in talking with Farah and all other girls who were continuously talking about Farah and Night's marriage.  I wanted her to look up at me but she was lost. She even didn't touch her food. I was not understanding what is she doing and what the hell happened to her all of sudden!??