Author's Note.

Assalam-o-Alikum dear readers.

Wow 21k. I'm so happy.
Readers your comments compelled me to write this note.

You guys rocks. Thank you,thank you,thank you thank you so much for your love and support.

You guys really make me feel happy. Your love for my story is encouraging me to continue my story.

Kaif was a devil or still he is??
What do you think?
But I don't mind having a devil like him in my life which can make heart flutter. ;)

So who's your favourite? Kaif or Anaya? And what about kamraan? Don't you think he is a real example of real devil and monster who can do anything to fulfill  their lust.

Again a lot of thanks to my all readers and your comments makes me smile. And thanks for your wishes I'm absolutely fine now.

I will try my best to update next chapter as soon as i can. But  readers I want a favour from all of you. Tell me some beautiful names of Muslim girls and  boys.

I also have a request. I have started 2 new stories.

Our hidden marriage.

Pink weather.

Our hidden marriage is getting good response from the readers but I want you readers to please have a look at my story PINK WEATHER. I'm sure you will love it too.

Keep reading my stories and please share them with your friends.

See you in comment box.

Till next update Allah Nighebaan.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...