Done

*Caution read at your own risk.*

Austin's lips were on another girl. How can he do that to me?

After everything we have been through. Watching this happen and then the alcohol kicking in is not a good combination.

I feel so sick, pissed, sad, and most of all....hurt.

He is suppose to be the one that isn't going to hurt me.

The one that isn't going to cheat.

He isn't even drunk! I mean I can sort of understand it if he is drunk.

But he isn't.

I can't look at him and that girl sucking face anymore, so I close my eyes.

I can feel the energy in the room with everyone dancing and drinking and I can feel the bass of the music playing, yet I can't hear it.

It's like I'm in another world, yet I'm not.

I open my eyes and start walking towards Austin.

"Austin." I snap.

He turns around and his eyes widen and his mouth opens a bit.

"Scar-" He starts to say but then I interrupt him by slapping his face.

I can hear him cursing under his breath while bringing his hand up to his face to cover his face where I slapped.

"What do you want?" The girl next to him remarks while putting her hand on her hip.

"Shut the hell up!" I practically scream at her.

"Scarlet you have to listen to me. It's not what you think." He says while taking his arm off the girl.

She just huffs and walks away calling him an asshole.

"Don't. Just don't." I walk away towards the door in the back.

I walk a few feet down the alley as I hear the door shut.

I look back and see Austin walking towards me.

"Get away from me." I say as I turn forward and keep walking ahead.

"No. Not until you listen to what actually happened." I turn around so I'm facing him.

"I saw what happened. I saw with my own eyes you doing the one thing you promised you wouldn't do. Do you know what it felt like to watch that happen?" He stays quiet.

"I'm done." I say below my breath, but loud enough for him to hear.

"No Scarlet you can't leave me." I can hear the tears in his voice. That was almost enough for me to go back by him and bring him in my arms and forgive him.

But I can't.

I won't.

"Give me one reason why I should?"

"Because it wasn't my fault!" He shouts. "She wa-."

"Stop making up excuses Austin. It's not helping." I say.

"God stop being such a stuck up bitch and just listen to me!" He yells much, much louder.

"You have got to be kidding me. You really are going to call me a 'stuck up bitch' when I just saw you sucking face with some chick in the club. The only one here who has the right to be mad is me. You are just so ridiculous."

"If you don't want to listen to what I have to say then I'll just leave. Maybe I'll find that girl and get a little further with her." I try to fight the tears that are coming.

He doesn't mean it, he wouldn't do that. But then again, I thought he would never kiss another girl.

"Fine leave and go find her. I don't care anymore. We're over with." He then runs his fingers through his hair.

A move I rarely see him do. But I know what it means.

He is on the edge of breaking down. But so am I.

After just a few seconds, he swiftly walks back to the door and goes inside.

Part of me hoped that he would stay and just tell me it wouldn't happen again. And it was a huge mistake.

I start walking down further in the alley, thinking about what just happened.

I can't hold back the tears anymore. I lean my back up against the brick wall sliding down to the ground.

I don't think I have ever cried this hard before.

Austin and I are done.

Because of a kiss.

Just one kiss.

Why the hell did I have to leave him for that, yes it hurt, but we could've gotten through it.

It's not like he was having sex with her.

I slowly rise to my feet to start walking back to the club's back door.

I'm hoping he didn't leave, so I can tell him we can get through it and everything will be okay.

After a few steps, I think I can hear people behind me.

It's probably just my mind playing tricks on me. So I keep walking.

But I still hear them, I look back to make sure nothing was behind me.

But there are three guys. And one of them has a bat.

I start walking faster towards the door, as soon as I did one ran in front to block me.

I turn around to run the other way, but another guy was there. Then the third guy with the bat covered the other side.

I try to push through them, but they don't budge.

"Where do you think you're going miss?" Says the guy with the bat.

"Get away from me!" I yell.

"No can do hun. You see, it's not very often do we see a young pretty girl like you walking through alleys like this."

"I said get away from me!" I yell once more. But they just laughed.

One of them leans down just a few inches before my face,

"Oh no one is going to help you here." He smirks.

Before my mind catches up to my body I spit in his face and kick him as hard as I can in his balls.

"Fucking bitch!" He screams.

"That was a big mistake." Then he lifts his bat up and hits me in the stomach.

I instantly fall to the ground crying in pain.

I feel one of them kick me in my stomach over and over again.

I close my eyes hoping the pain will stop.

But it doesn't.

"Take her dress off." I faintly hear one say.

And with that I feel a hand on my back unzipping the zipper. I try moving to hit his hand away, but I can't move.

It hurts too much.

After he removes my dress one of them crouches down and whispers in my ear.

"Have fun. Because god knows we will." And then he moves his lips to my neck. Forcefully sucking.

I whimper as his lips move lower, and lower, and lower. I try saying stop, but my voice fails me. I try again, and this time he hears me.

"Shut up!" And then the other guy kicks me in the side of my face.

Everything went black.