Settled

Jungkooks pov~

It's been a month now since I left the hospital, me and my mum have settled in to our new and now cosy home. It's August the 31st it's my first day of school tomorrow and I'm really nervous  the thoughts running through my mind the fear of meeting new people and being rejected it scares me and to make the day even worse is that it's my 16th birthday. My therapy has helped a lot and I don't need to take any pain medication only vitamins to give me energy as I'm still weak and fragile, I'm trying to stay calm about the school situation but my anxiety is climbing up and when it builds up I have no hope and I always fear the worst. I decide to go to bed even though it's only 9pm but I have a big day tomorrow and I don't want my thoughts to get the best of me.

Mums pov~

I'm worried for jungkook as it's his first day of school tomorrow and I know he's finding it nerve racking due to his problems. It's also the day he turns 16 and I'm really sad that he has all this pressure on him on his birthday, I really hope he meets new people that except him for the way he is. It's now 12am I've been up all night wrapping a few presents for him so he will at least have something to look forward too.

Next day

Jungkooks pov~

I wake up in a pool of my own sweat I was a nervous wreck I quickly shot up from my bed and ran to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I jumped in as soon as possible letting the cold water hit me making my body shiver and causing me to slip, I whack my cheek on the side of the bathtub forming a bruise under the eye area. "FUCK SAKE HAD TO BE TODAY" i curse, I got back up continuing to wash my hair and clean my self. I got out the shower towel round my waste droplets of water splashing into the carpet making it damp as I rush to my room. I got changed into a black and red flannel and black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black dr martens, fixing my hair to just brush over my face and run downstairs knowing I have presents waiting to be opened. "Morning kookie happy 16th birthday son" my mother say placing her soft lips onto my bruised cheek "oh my god what an earth have you done" she sighed. "Oh I slipped in the shower" I stated. She just laughed and gave me a glare, I turned around opening my presents.

I didn't get a lot of things I know my mum is struggling with money but I appreciate what she has gotten me. She made me pancakes I rush them down me as I start to think I'm going to be late, after eating I give my mum a gentle kiss on the cheek and start making my way to the door  " bye kookie have a good day make some friends" she formally said I just gave her a weak smile  and made my way to school trying to keep calm and to not have another episode.