The very beginning

My name is Celeste Emerson's I'm 17 soon to be 18!!!! My friends names are Kat, Jake and Blake Jacobs yep you guessed it they're triplets. I decided to finally get up and get ready for the day I shall miss my bed *pouts* Oh well I shall begin my adventure I start with a quick shower then I throw on a blue shirt written in black letters is let's go on an adventure, I throw on some leggings socks and put on some sneakers. I run out of my room and down the millions of halls you may think I'm being dramatic but I'm not our family let's almost all our family/friends stay in our mansion sized home unless they want their own little house by us. I find Kat and jump on her scaring her so bad she falls onto the floor screaming I start laughing and then I ended up on the floor too. We got up after our little laughing fit and then went to my beautiful blue car and drove to school aka the place that makes you want to cry.

Plz give me feedback on wether this book is good or not I have written a book before, I didn't finish it since I honestly got bored with it but I want to finish this one only if people enjoy it though so plz give me feedback good or bad I don't really care it will help me write. BTW I took that picture so no I didn't take it off google or something.