Chapter 3

^^Dakota above^^

The next few classes were the same as the first, say my name and everyone turns pale and is afraid of me.

Now I am on my way to lunch which should be pretty interesting. As I walk in everyone turns and looks at me. I'm doesn't bother me that much but it gets annoying after a while. Instead of looking nice I make my face into a glare and everyone looks away from me. Much better.

*

It is now he end of the day and I am on my way to my car. I was looking at my phone and not watching where I was going and ran into someone. I look up about to yell at the persons only to see the bad boy of the school Dakota Evens.

"Watching were your going bitch"

"Why don't our watch were your going" he is already getting on my nerves and this is the first time I have talked to him since I got here.

He turns to look at me better and is about to say something back but my phone interrupted him. As I look down to see who it is I see its Lana.

I say to him "You know what I can't deal with you right now." and I pick up the phone.

"Hey Lana"

"Hey i know this was your first day back at school but do you feel up for a fight?"

"You know I am always up for a fight."

"Okay well then get your ass home and get changed because you have a few fights tonight."

"Okay I am on my way. I will be there soon."

"Okay bye."

"Bye" as I say this I get in my car and start to drive home.

Once I get home I go to the kitchen and get a snack and say hey to Lana. I go up to my room and start to get changed into my fighting outfit.

Once I am changed I walk to the basement to get my hand wraps and my hood

Once I am changed I walk to the basement to get my hand wraps and my hood. No one can know I am the Crimson viper so I have to wear a hood so my face doesn't show.

I walk back upstairs and go get in the car where Lana is waiting for me. Once I am in the cars he starts to drive to the underground fighting arena.

Once we get there the usual happens we are let in because of me, I win the fights, and we leave.

Once we get home I put all my stuff away go and take a shower. When I get out it is already past 4 and o have to get up at 6:30 for school so I might as well try and sleep.

***

Hey guys since I didn't update for a long time I am doing a double update so I hope you enjoy.

Jessie💙