Chapter 2

^^Above is a picture of Lana^^

Today is my first day of school and I am so not excited. Once I finally decide to get up I go take a shower and do the rest of my morning routine.

Then I picked out my outfit for the day. I decided to wear my dark skinny jeans with a red crop top that says 'BADASS' on it with my red converse and my gray SnapBack.

Once I get dressed I go downstairs to eat breakfast. Lana is already in the kitchen but that isn't a surprise. We say hi to each other and then I grab my backpack and get in my car and drive to school.

Once I got to school and got out of my car everyone was staring at me because I was the new kid.

It was a normal high school with the groups like the jocks, cheerleaders, and nerds.

But the group that stood out to me the most was the bad boys. They were standing around a car and look to have been talking but stopped once they saw me.

I wasn't in the mood to talk to them so I just made my way to the main office. Once I got there I was an older women sitting at the front desk.

"Hi I am new here and was wondering if I could get my schedule?" I asked the lady politely.

"Sure sweetie what's your name?" She says looking up from her computer.

"Cason Knight" once I said that her face paled. She shakily typed in my name and printed all the information I needed. Once she handed it to me I left without saying anything to her.

Once I left the bell for first period rang but I still had to go my locker so I just decided I would just have be late to class.

Once I got to my locker I put all my books in and look at my schedule. First algebra 2. Second american history. Third gym. Fourth lunch. Fifth English. Sixth biology. Great math first.

I get out my man h book and walk to class. By the time I get there the class is already half over. Oh well. The whole class turns to look at me and the teacher asks who I am.

"My name is Cason Knight" as soon as I said that the teacher starts to look scared along with the rest of the class. They may not know that I am the Crimson Viper but i am sure they have heard of the rumors about me.

***

Hey guys. I am really sorry it took this long to update. I have been really busy this summer with marching band practice and school is about to start but I had some time on the way to the football game today and got a chapter done and part of the next one.

Jessie💙