0.1

Luke Hemmings was not the normal height,
Well. He's a fucking giant. He's 6'4". Anyway, most people have to litterally look up at him because he's so tall, any way, Luke is currently walking to Walmart. He walked into the store, he didn't see how thw floor was a bit raised, and he tripped,

His forehead hit the ground with a loud crack. He groaned, his hand on his head.
"Hey, are you ok?" A voice said above him. "I don't know" Luke said, trying to stand, and failing.

"Here. " the man said, his hand stretched out for luke to grab. When Luke was stood fulky, the man gasped, not expecting him to be so tall. "Your very tall." The man said "I'm only 6'4"
Luke said.

"My names Ashton Irwin, call me what you'd like. "
"Well, Ash, I'm Luke Hemmings, but call me hat you'd like also" He said smiling. They walked into the store together, and if you saw how well they got along, you'd think they've been friends for years.

Ashton made jokes, luke laughing, which Ashton thought was adorable. Luke giggled. "Your so adorable" Ashton said, without realizing it. "Oh fuck sorry" Luke blushed, "Thank you I appreciate it actually" Ashton sighed,

"Thank god, I thought you'd hate me for that "
Luke turned to face ashton ,."Ashton I couldn't hate you if I tried"
Ashton blushed. "Stop making me blush, Lukey"

"Awww I like the nickname lukey"
Ashton smiled "good, lukey"

Luke giggled, "that makes me sound like a dog"

Ashton laughed, "good boy!" He laughed harder.
"How do you know im.not a bad boy, ash?"
Ashton gulped, clearly not expecting that question. "I don't know that, but if you are a bad boy, belive me you would get so many spankings"

Lukes eyes widened, his cheeks flushed, he looked down.
"Does little lukey have a thing for that?" Ashton teased.
"Does big old Ashton have a way to shut the fuck up" Luke snapped.

"Bad boy, lukey"
Lukes cheeks flushed again, he looked like a tomato.

"I'm a good boy, ashton"

"Are you daddy's favorite?"
Luke busted out laughing "no"
"I know that song though"
Ashton smiled.
Ashton got on his tippy toes a bit to whisper in Lukes ear, "if I was your daddy you wouldn't sass me back or your ass would be red"
He teased. Luke whimpered, "Ash it's not funny stop teasing me"

Ashton laughed "Ok fine I'll stop"
Luke smiled, "Ashy your my best friend" "so are you Lukey"