37. Opportunity

-Holly's PoV-

It was time to go to the club. I was excited, nervous, somewhat... Well, you get the idea. I've tried to explain this feeling to you way too many times. Ashton hasn't let his hands leave me. He wants me to be touching him at all times. I have to say, I like the attentition. Well, we had to tell everyone about us. Brook and Steven started, then Mac and Michael, then Ash and I.

Everyone was shocked. But, I guess it wasn't too bad because others said that they had been seeing each other too. Luke and Cal were going after the same girl, but I don't think she wants either of them. Her name is Charlotte. Let's just keep it as she is all punk, and somewhat goth. She even has black hair. But, she told me she likes Ross. He seemed not to take too much interest in her, but I could tell he liked her too. Poor Luke and Cal kept getting rejected.

Anyway, we made our way over to the club. I had changed my hair color to brown again and Mac changed hers to black. Ashton made me put in green contacts because he said I looked too much like Noel with brown contacts. 

When we got there, Ashton and Michael took Mac and my cell phones. I put the tracking device on my back pocket. It was like a stud, so it looked natural. It could also detect body heat, so Brook and Steven would know if it was taken off me or it had fallen.

I looked up at Ashton. I adored his hazel/green eyes. They were always to perfect. I leaned in, and so did he. We kissed, making it short and quick because I saw multiple cars drive up. Mac and I got ready to go in the club. We said goodbye and we made our way to the entrance.

Some of the boys showed us pictures  and gave us information about some of the boys from Imperial and Venom. There were only supposed to be Imperial boys there, but you never know.

Mac and I made our way to the kitchen. We decided to drink a little so that we would smell like alcohol. We were wearing very short and tight dresses that showed off our bums.

"Ready for Mission 1 to begin?" she asked me.

"Hell yes. I'm ready to kick some ass" I said.

We stayed in the kitchen for the first hour to give those boys time to show up. When we walked out, I noticed a couple boys standing around. I recognized one of them. Luke had shown me a picture of him. I nudged Mac and she looked over and smiled.

We walked over towards their direction, but went around them to go up the stairs. Mac wanted to show off her ass. Let's just say, she has a pretty nice looking ass.

We walked up the stairs and went into a room, just to see what would happen. Sure enough, one of the boys walked into the room. Mac and I were pretending to play truth or dare.

"Hey sweet things" he said.

"Sup bitch" said Mac. The girl know what to say sometimes.

"What are you cuties doing up here alone?" he asked.

"What does it look like?" I asked standing up. I saw his eyes wander down to my bum.

"It looks like you wanna have some fun. I can provide that" he said standing up in front of me.

I laughed. "That would be great" I whispered.

He took me by the waist and led me down the stairs. I knew Mac would follow. Somehow, Mac had gotten another guy from Imperial. They led us outside.

"Let's go have fun at my house" he said.

I stopped and he looked at me. He started leaning in, but I put my hand up.

"Woah, someone thinks they can get away with everything" I said, smiling.

"Oh, you wanna play hard to get?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and raised my eyebrows. He smirked at me and led me to his car. Mac and her guy got in the back. As we drove, Mac and I pretended to be drunk. We were yelling insults to each other about who had the cuter boy. They liked that because they were smiling. They really weren't that bad looking, but Ashton beats them all. We finally pulled up to a mansion. When I say mansion, I mean mansion. It would be like a hotel, only not as big/tall. I stumbled out of the car, making the guy that was with Mac catch me.

"Oh, looks like I've got two boys after me" I said giggling. Mac got furious. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

"Woah, calm down there baby" said the other guy.

They let us in the mansion. There were boys everywhere. They all came toward us. I looked at Mac and I could tell she was worried. We didn't think there would be that many boys here. One of them grabbed my hand and led me down the hall. Mac was with another boy trailing behind me. He led me down the hall and we zigzagged down hallways. I got so lost. He finally led me to a room that had no windows and the door was metal. It had a lock on the outside, and inside, there was only two chairs. My eyes went wide. They were going to keep Mac and I prisoner. That's when I turned around and noticed, Mac wasn't there. I don't know here she went to. They must have taken her to a different room. Damnit. Now I was on my own. The guy turned around to face me.

"Ok georgeous. Clothes off now" he said. I just looked at him. He wasn't going to rape me like this. I won't let him. I looked over at the door. Two other boys were standing guard. They must really want to rape me.

"Are you going to be trouble?" he asked. I nodded my head. He stepped toward me. I didn't even realize that I was right against the wall until I tried to step back and my head hit the wall. I winced.

"You're going to regret being trouble" he said holding out a knife. I didn't want to take that risk, but if he wanted to fuck me that bad, he wouldn't use it.

"You're bluffing" I whispered.

"You wanna bet?" he said putting it to my neck.

He cut me lightly and I felt blood dripping down my neck and onto my chest. I just looked at him. I didn't know what to do. He was like 2 times my size and he had backup. I could hold him off though. Plus, this was for the good of the gang. I would survive.

"Tom, shut the door. This girl is gonna get it hard" he said smiling seductively.

The boys obeyed and closed the door. I had an opportunity to do something now. 

------------

HEYO! Thanks so much for being patient with me this past week :) I took one test todday and  the other is tomorrow so half way done!!!! Hope u enjoy this chapter. Things are about to get interesting hehe

Ttyl epic ppl <3

Lizzy xX