"So, miss y/m/n, we're sorry that we can't protect your daughter, we let her...." ciel trail

"It's okay young one, i have warned her, but she always stubborn as always. She really want to protect you guys" your mother smile gently. The other were listening carefully.

"You know, it's kinda my fault that i didn't take care of her. She never know how is felt to eat with family, gather with everyone, i leave her for something important. But i always watching her, always hearing her state, problem, watch her grow from a far. If i and my husband were always with her, but thanks to you she found something new, something she rarely feel, she got who always look after her, who need her, and who loves her. I really grateful that you guys always there for her. I know this would happened, but.....-

Suddenly she is cut off by one of the guard who rush in.

"M-my queen! The empress! The empress!" He said while panting hard

"Tell me guard" she said in a calm manner.

"The empress! She is glowing! Her body flied into the air!" He said

"No one gave her a medicine right?"

"No one my queen, we really guard her tightly."

"Let's go and check her" your mother said rushing with the others. And when they all got to your room. They seen you flying, and your heart glowing.

"What happen?" Lucifer ask

"I don't know, this thing never been in the prediction before!" Your mother panic.

Then, you were stand on the ground, and it shock everyone. Your eyes flung open, but it's kinda different, yoor left eye is glowing red, and YOU TRANSFROM TO YOUR KID VERSION?!

"Y-you are y/n?!" Claude state

"Mhm,Everyone, i'm y/n under concious realm, i'm her kid version, don't worry she is save, before i wake up, i just want to say, mom thanks for being the best mom ever in the world, i could never convey this thing to you, because i really want to be strong. Ciel, alois, i really don't want to hurt you guys in the first place, i'm sorry, i'm really happy that you guys could be together, and hannah, you just like my second mother, thanks for taking care of me and alois, meyrin, you just like my own sister and i can feel like a girl, bardroy, thanks for everything, always looking out for us even you clumsy, finny keep on being cheerful you were needed here and you make me feel needed, lucifer, you were a great fighter, keep on doing what you think is right,and boys, i'm happy to know you guys want to protect me, it's fun when seeing your reaction when i put on some prank, i'm sorry. I know this from all, and y/n wouldn't say this, cause i really.....i really.....i really....." suddenly y/n heart glow brighter and brighter and it blinded everyone, then she back lie down on her bed still as kid.

"What just happened?" Everyone ask in shock, then there is a bird, phoenix bird fly into the room, then it change shape become a man.

"Honey!" Your mother said

"Y-you are y/n father?" Will ask

"yes! And i'm here because i need to" he answered

"You know what happened to her?" Your mother said

"Appearantly, no. But i know that what she said just that is her under realm concious and it is her true feeling, she is a bit tsundere despite her tough act, haha i like that tsundereness of her, it's cute. But, in some case i found, after that happen , it's like it was they last word, but let see for her, i know that she is a strong one, let's wait for her." He said explaining. Suddenly grell glomped your father, but your father dodge him and it end his face kissing the floor.

"Ugh..... father in law.. i'm sorry to hurt y/n, she was like this because of me. I will do anything for her!" He said

"What?! Father in law?!" The boys state in shock

"Hahaha, young man. No need, but you aren't my son in law yet, so don't call me father in law" your father had a vein pop out

"Yet....." ciel and alois trail and everyone eyes widen

"So we can married your daughter?!" The boys state eagerly

"Ehehe, yeah.... if she choose you, i will agree everything she choose." Your father sweat drop. Suddenly, once again your heart shining, but it was red light.

"W-what happen?!" Everyone panic

"This never happen before to one of those case, what happen to y/n?!" Your father and mother panic.

Suddenly, your twin katana change it form to the human form.

"Angeli what happen? Why did you here?" Your mother confuse

"My master call me here" she said politely

"But y/n is half dead" claude said, then a red cloud appear and spin above your body, then your shining heart absorb the cloude then all of the lights in that room were off.

"W-what happen?!" Alois said gripping on ciel hard because he scared of the dark, then lights were on.

"What was that?" Your father state in confusion.

Your body once again,fly and shining again, the light spinning your body, and once again it blinded eveyone. Your feet were on the ground, and hou back to your normal form, your eyes flutter open.

"Y/n?!" Everyone gleam in happines

"I'm back" you smiled gently at everyone, then everyone start glomping you , starting from crying alois then everyone.

"welcome back master" angeli said

"Mhm" you nod

"But, you sacrifice your life..." lucifer trailed, then a loud laughter come from under your bed, and you opened it. It show undertaker.

"What are you doing" you state with a face palmed and the others were shock.

"Hahaha, it just funny and welcome back. My niece couldn't be die" he state wiping his tears.

"But, it's impossible" lucifer said

"Heh, i'm a cat don't you remember? Cat have nine life , so how could i die" you giggle and it made the others blush.

"Y/n, i'm so worried about you, but don't worry your task is finish in here" she said hug you, but you realize, it make the others frown.

"You really gonna leave, even you change the fact right?" Alois said starting crying

"After all we don't have a chance to be with you, but thanks for the memories you give us" ciel said.

"Mom, i decided my decision, and i'm going.......-

****

OKAY NOW, SO REALLY, IT THE LAST CHAPTER T^T, I WILL MADE IT TWO PARTS FOR THE ENDING, SO... THIS IS REALLY OUR FAREWELL FORMAL CHAPTER? YEAH MAYBE..... BUT BEFORE THAT, I JUST WANT TO SAY SOMETHING I WILL WROTE IT IN NEXT CHAPTER. I CAN'T BEAR THE FAREWELL FOR NOW SO YEAH....

LOVE,
-AKA_NEKO