About Us

Welcome to Circle of Writers! 

Who are we? 

We are three Wattpad users with a shared intention of creating a Wattpad community that works towards improving Wattpad writers' writings and an aspiration of helping others out. 

What do we do?

We aid Wattpad writers to develop their writing skills by editing, critiquing and reviewing their stories. We provide graphic designing services for those who need covers, banners or other graphics. We have a section of Tips & Tricks for Wattpaders who are just getting to know their way around Wattpad. You may also join in on contests we hold frequently to show off your writing abilities and to get noticed by others.  

Why should you join? 

If you join as a member of the staff, you will be helping others and teaching them what you already know. It's a suitable position for individuals who like to help. You will also be making progress on your own writing or designing skills as you help others out. If you'd like to be a member, you can choose from our many services the ones you need the most. By accepting reviews, critiques, edits, etc., you will definitely discover the errors you make while writing so you can work on them as you write the following chapters. This will cause the readers to enjoy your novel even more, thus leading to many more follows, votes and comments! 

How can you join? 

If you're looking for a job here at Circle of Writers, you can take a look inside the 'Circle of Writers Staff' book. There, you will find the positions we are looking to fill and apply for one of them by filling out the designated forms and turning them in. If you want to benefit from one of our services, all you need to do is fill out a short form on the page of whoever you would like to help you and they will get back to you as soon as they can.