Caught

Description: you and Draco haven't told your friends about the two of you being together until Ginny catches you in the act

Genre: fluffish?

Warnimgs: none

Your POV

Draco and I have been dating for almost six month at now. We haven't told anyone yet, especially not Ginny and Hermione because I'm positive they would freak. But Ginny is certainly suspicious.

I'm sitting at breakfast, I can see Malfoy smiling at me from the slytherin table and I smile back cheerfully which earns me a wink from the blond haired boy.
"(Y/n)!"Ginny snaps and I turn to face her. "Staring at Malfoy again I see."
A blush rises to my face and I smile sheepishly at her.

"What's the deal with you and Malfoy?"Ron asks with a mouth full of food.

"We just talk sometimes!"I lie and Ginny looks at me sceptically.

"Yeah."she rolls her eyes.

I finish my breakfast and grab my books.
"I'm going to the lake to help Dra- Malfoy with his transfiguration."I correct my self and I walk off towards the Slytherin table.

"I'm going to the lake." I tell Draco and he nods before finishing his orange juice and getting up to walk with me.
Out in the corridors Draco slips his hand into mine and we walk together through the empty halls.

When we reach the lake I put down my blanket and he takes a seat next to me.
"Weasley is getting suspicious."he says and I nod.

"We'll tell them soon."I say and peck his cheek.

I've had a crush on Draco since fourth year and earlier this year he asked me to be his girlfriend. We've been together since and he treats me better that anyone else I've ever know, apart from the Weasley family of course.

"Draco? What is it you like about me?"I ask

"I must have told you before. I don't mind repeating my self though. You ,(y/n) (y/l/n), are the most beautiful, most caring and intelligent person I know and you have the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, your sweet and everything you do is amazing."he tells me and a pink colour rises to my cheeks and he takes time to slip a loose hair behind my ear.

"We're getting extremely side tracked."I comment when his mouth is centimetres from mine. His breath is sweet and warm on my face. I turn from him and quickly and set the books out in front of me and begin to explain the rules of transfiguration to my boyfriend.

Hours later Draco is obviously getting extremely bored and his head is nuzzling into my neck.
I sigh
"I think that's enough studying for one morning."I say softly and he yawns.

"Do I get a kiss for effort?"he smirks

"Well I do have to say that you worked hard today."I tell him.

"Is that a yes?" He teases and I just shake my head and lean over him to put my lips on his and we kiss slowly and gently.
The kiss goes on for what seems like days before someone coughs beside us.
I stumble back with a squeal.

"I came to see if you would like food, (y/n), although seems you mouth is already occupied." Ginny hovers over us. Smirk present on her face.

"Uh..."Draco starts

"We just talk sometimes." She imitates "I'm beginning to believe that we have different ideas of talking."she giggles
"How long has this been going on for?"

"Sixmonths."I mumble

"Huh?"

"Six months."I say louder and she laughs.

"I do believe that Ronald owes me money!"she laughs.

"Your taking this rather well."

"I'm angry that you never told me but from what I can see your both treating each other well,"she smirks "so I have no problem with this."

"Sorry for not telling you."

"Listen, sweetie, I think everyone can tell." She says and my cheeks go red.
Draco suddenly breaks the silence with a chuckle.

"Your face!"he says . Poking my burning cheeks.

"Shut it, Draco."I warn and Ginny laughs.

"Sorry I disturbed you guys. I'll go now. You two make a really good couple."she says before turning her back and walking away but not before shouting back,"make good choices!"

Draco's laugh fills the air as my face goes warm.

Goddammit Ginny.

A/N: this is my first x reader and I apologies about the fact it's in first person but I find it hard to write any other way.
Tell me what you think.