Jason |•3•|

~•~ I really love this story! I know this is only my third chapter, but this is a new type of story plot for me. I can really feel my writing slowly getting better😊. Anyways, Enjoy Babes❤~•~

"Jason, wakey wakey, it's time for your medication!" This cheery bimbo sang, walking into my room.

Why the fuck is she so happy? No one is that in the morning!

"Why the fuck are you so happy? You need to get the fuck away from me, with yo happy ass!" I hissed at her.

She looked puzzled.

"I really don't know why you looking shocked for bitch! GIVE ME MY FUCKING MEDICINE AND GET YOUR HOE ASS OUT OF HERE! BEFORE I TELL THE MR.HUNTER ON YOU BITCH!!" I yelled. She's pissing me off!

I bet you people is like, who is Mr.Hunter? Welp, let me break it down for you.

Jackson Hunter. 23 years young. 3 son and 3 daughters. 22 years young wife, Lotoya Hunter. The head owner of this fucking mental hospital. He's also my number one technology geek. Yeah, he's in my Gang, The Bloody Diamonds.

The fucking bimbo sat, basically threw my medicine on my bed and ran out of my room with watery eyes

Ha! Dumb bitch.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the worthless meds and slowly walked towards my bathroom.

Walking to the toilet, I pulled the lid up and dumped the meds down there and flushed it.

"I'm not crazy."

~•~

Do you think Jason is crazy?
Thoughts?👀
Vote😃
Comment😊
Share😘

°Word Count: 262°