Curiosty Found Me a Prologue

Okay this will explain most of it. And I don't know why but I kept imagining Satan as a German hot dog sales man......

**********Nate Monroe*********

"Mr... Mr... Monroe," a voiced squeaked. I ignored him and kept lifting weights.

1119, 1120, 1121, 1122-

"Mr. M-Monroe, sir?" Another voice stuttered. I kept ignoring them until it got too annoying and I couldn't take it anymore. My patience was left on a single tiny thread when one of the servants called again.

"What?" I roared, turning around and punching one of them in the stomach. He fell to the ground, groaning in pain.

I heard chuckling and turned around to see my dad. He walk toward the man and called for people to take him I out of the room and into the dungeons.  He may get torture or killed, but oh well. Though I might be wrong, who knows he may even get to join the army if he's lucky... which is highly unlikely.

I turned to my father, or should I just say Satan, as he patted me on the back.

"Good shot, boy," This is what he did to all of his children. Sugarcoat things to make them feel important, and then break some bad news to them. The same thing happened to one of my siblings, he was sent to heaven to try and deceive an angel, but ended up failing and dyeing. My sibling and I knew that a visit from him was no good. I mean he tried to deceive go- Satan I can't even say his name.

"Well, if you cared to come like I asked you would know that I'm sending you away," He's what? I turned to him confused.

"What do you mean by 'send me away'?" I questioned. Is he going to send me to punish the servants again? Or the demons that think they are better than him? Maybe, he's trying to send me on a simple error. I mentally scoffed at that thought. Any news Satan delivered was no good. I furrowed my eyebrows together, still wondering what he meant. Noticing my confusion, her chuckled and said,

"I'm sending you to the mortal world. Now before assume this is a punishment I'll tell you what you have to do there," He looked at me straight in the eyes. I could see how serious he was being by the look in his eyes. "I want you to go there and change the purest souls. I want you to lead them to the dark side. I want you to ruin them. I want you to twist their minds and make them evil. Make them hate that all sunshine and rainbows 'god'," He quoted the word god in disbelief, probably wondering how people can think he's a god. I can't disagree, that man was such a girl. That man was always whining about peace when clearly there was no such thing in the world. Satan took a deep breath, trying not to get mad at how stupid humans where and continued, "And then leave them. Deceive all of them and make them suffer,"

My voice seemed to be stuck in my throat as I wondered what I could say. Was I supposed to be happy? I mean I'd be doing exactly what he does, torturing and deceiving soles, but look at him now. Or maybe I was supposed to be afraid like this was a punishment? No, that can't be. I finally decided I didn't have a choice either way and had to go along with it.

I looked him straight in the eyes, making sure not to show look fearful or hesitant and said,

"When do I start?"

*********Alyx Daniels********

"Go Kayden!" I cheered excited for my sister. It was the championship games and we were in the lead. Kayden dribbled the ball swiftly around the defender and headed toward the hoop. Shooting the ball toward the hoop, she took a side step trying not tp be trampled by the other player. The ball hurdled in the air and went straight in, making us win the game by 9 points. The crowd went wild and stood up from their seats.

I jumped from my seat, landed on my feet and started cheering. Kayden ran to her team mates and hugged everyone who came her way to congratulate her. I jumped off the bleachers and tried to reach Kayden, but had to wait in an everlasting line that seemed to just get bigger and bigger. 30 minutes after the game I finally got to Kayden, but when finally got there she turned to her friend, Fiona, and asked,

"Hey, you want to go get some pizza?"

"Hey, Kayde-"I tried to speak, but was but off m=by her friends saying yes. They started to walk away toward the exit in a group. I felt a little hurt that she would ignore me like that, but I decided to let it go and called out to her,

"Kayden! Kayden! Kayden over here!" I waved my hands in the air, but no luck. Kayden kept on walking toward the left exit with her friends. Shoot, she's my ride home I thought. I tried one last time to catch her attention, but still no luck. She pushed the door open letting the frosty air come in. I threw my hands up in the air in frustration. Now how am I going to get home? I slowly walked toward the bleachers and grabbed my jacket. 20 mile walk, here I come.

******30 minutes later*********

Soon, saw my house and started sprinting toward it. I rushed into my house and slammed the door shut. Did I mention I can be paranoid at times? Yeah, I get paranoid especially at night, in the frigid air only wearing a light jacket.

I pressed my back against the wall and felt the cold, smooth surface of the door. I took a deep breath and walked toward the living room. I quickly scanned the room for my parents, but they weren't there. I didn't hear any noises in the house, so I assumed they were a sleep.

Creeping toward the stairs, I kept chanting in my head no one was going to get me. On the last step I heard the door creak open. Did someone just break in? No, they wouldn't have they just saw me walk in... although they could have assumed that I was here alone and could kidnap me. My eyes widened at the thought.

Hiding behind the wall a little, I saw a shadow of a female figure. That's good news right? I mean they obviously weren’t here to kill me. With all the courage I could muster, I peeked around the corner to see my sister. Sighing in relief, I headed for my sister.

"HeyA lllllllllex," She slurred a little. How is she drunk already? Kayden went for pizza not a bar? Man, it must have been her friends.

"Shh Kayden. Come on let's go to your room," I replied. Kayden glanced at me like I was weird and said confused,

"Um okay?" She'll probably be better in the morning. I walked her to the bed room and tucked her in. I whispered a good night to her and went to me room which was across the hall. I showered and changed into my pajamas for bed. Slipping into my bed, my thoughts lead to my sister.

Why was she so confused and disoriented? Why did she get drunk? Is it even possibly to get drunk that fast? Wait, she's not enough to drink and I know her friends are somewhat responsible. They could be careless at times, but they wouldn't do anything illegal.

If she's not drunk, then why was she acting like that?

***********************

I did a prologue. So the first real chapter will be soon my friends. I'm crossing my figures that this was good and yeah. Comment, vote, eat, hug that guy next to you..... and the "'HeyA lllllex wasn't a mistake.... you'll find out soon enough....Just making sure is it actually a defender in basketball? My mind came to a blank and I didn't want to search it.....