Daddy loves you...honestly...i don't

My head hurt like a bitch and my eye sight was blurry. Where I was was a complete mystery to me. But I knew who was here...i could smell his cheap cologne.

"oh, she finally rises from the dead." I would usually come back with a smart ass comment but all that came out my mouth was a groan in pain.

"This is going to be so much fun! Don't you think baby?"

Baby?

He's never called me that before.

Shit!

There must be two people here...at the moment.

There was a girly giggle that echoed through the room. I couldn't help but feel like I knew that giggle from somewhere...it was so familiar to my ears. I didn't have time to think anymore on it because my Dads hands were round my neck applying way too much pressure. All my senses that were blurred from him hitting me so hard were now fully awake and struggling to stay that way. His heartless laugh stabbed through the air and rung in my ears. Luckily, he let go before I fell unconscious.

"Well!? Aren't you going to ask?" He knelt down in front of me.

"Ask what?" My voice was raspy because of not speaking for so long and not having a drink or food in so long...and what he just done. My hands went to my neck and rubbed the sore spots gently.

"My adorable companion of course!" I was looking down at the floor when I saw a new set of shoes appear in front of me.

"What new slut have you acquired this time then?" I continued to look down. Even when I heard him whisper something into her ear. A small hand grabbed my face and pulled it up.

All my breath left my body.

No...No way!

Before I could say a single thing, a girl who I thought to be one of my closest friends ever, she brought her fist up into the air and then sent it swinging into my eye. Surprisingly, It sent me flying. When I gathered enough strength I used it to sit up against the wall. 

"Maisy...you bitch!" I spat at her. She only laughed at me in return. I just couldn't believe it! Why was she doing this!? I thought she was one of my girls. But obviously not...becasue when I get out here, because I will...I'm going to make her pay for a betrayal like this. There is no going back after this. 

"No no no." My dad said whilst advancing towards me. "You need to do it like this." And he copied the action of lifting his fist into the air and then sending it flying into my face. He was a much bigger person then Maisy so obviously it hurt 10 times worse. I cried out in pain and put my hands up to try block the rest of the punches. 

"See baby girl." He said once he'd finished. "That's how you get her to shut up." I was lying on my side crying now. I could feel blood dripping over my face. For some reason, I found myself wanting Jacob here more then ever. 

Jacobs POV

"I'm telling you dude. I was teasing her the other day and ever since then she's been off with me." Tommy sat on the couch whilst I paced back and forth trying Charlies cell for the billionth time. 

"And why exactly did you fail to tell me this!?" It had been three days since anyone had last seen her and I was going insane! I just know that bastard of a Father has got my Charlie. 

"I just thought she was on her period or something bro." I gave dagger looks in Tommys direction and tried her cell again. "She's not going to pick up dude. The police are all over this don't worry."

"DON'T WORRY!? FUCK OFF TOMMY ABOUT DON'T WORRY BECAUSE I AM WORRYING OKAY! SHE NEEDS TO BE HERE TO THAT I CAN KEEP HER SAFE AND TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL SHE LOVES ME BACK BECAUSE SHE'S MINE AND NO ONE IS GOING TO HURT HER AGAIN ONCE I GET MY CHARLIE BACK!"