Justification

Maisy's Pov

She deserves everything that comes her way! She gets everything that she wants with it ll just handed to her on a candy covered plate. I'm sick of it! What's my problem I hear to say?

My mother did a dissapearing act 5 years ago with my little brother. My father is now an alcoholic and an abusive one at that. I never get any sleep becasue I'm eitheir hiding from him or cleaning up after him and it's effected my grades to the point where I'm pretty sure that graduating is going to be an impossiblity for me. 

But not for Charlie. The girl with the great, caring, loving mother. The looks. The money.. and from what I'm seeing.. the boy. 

Being so close to her it was just too easy for me to slip the note into her purse. Her Father wrote it of course, but he couldn't get it to her without making himself seen. 

He's made me well aware of 'the plan'. the plan to ruin her life forever and always. Just the justice that needs to be served for the right balnce if you ask me. 

My phone buzzed indicating that I had a text. Digging it out of my pocket I opened it and read it. Looks like things are going ahead quicker then planned. 

***

Okay i'm going to be completely and totally honest here!!!

I might of...slightly....possibly...may of....forgot that I had a wattpad account. 

ahha

I know i know I'm freaking useless but I'm back now with loads of ideas so I'm going to get to the end of this story as quickly as possible.

Speaking of, i know this chapter is extremely short but The nest chapter will be much much longer I promise!!! then a couple more chapters to wrap up everything and then moving on.

And just to let you ALL know how much the comments mean:D  ThankYou!!!