I Like Him. I Like Him Not. I Like Him. I Like Him Not.

Every fibre in my body ached like I hadn't moved in years. Most of the pain was coming from my back where my body temperature was the highest. "Oh god." I moaned. Did I get drunk last night?

Moving the sheets around so that I didn't feel so hot I felt something or someone behind me in the bed. My eyes went wide with the feeling of unease running through me at a million miles per second. Turning my head to the side slightly so that I could get a better view I saw a patch of black hair that disappeared when my eyes couldn't go no further, and a tattoo that ran down the spine of the man. A different one went around his shoulder blade, tribal style. For some reason I was pretty sure that he had a few more.

My hand had its own mind as it reached out slowly and traced the tattoo lightly. The boy stirred a little bit and turned over.

OH DEAR!

JACOB!

REALLY?!

No, I couldn't of. I'm smarter than that.

I lay there for a moment just staring at his tattoo when all of last night bombarded its way back into my memory.

I told him everything! How could I allow myself to be so venerable in front of someone like him? Not even Hayley and Maisy know about my Dad. Ah hell, things are going to be so awkward now between us.

What am I supposed to do for crying out loud?! I went to sigh out loud but it came out as more of a whimper. Yes, it's that bad that I'm whimpering.

I need to leave, that's what I need to do. Just go stay at Hayley’s or Maisys for a while and come back when my Mum and Mathew come home. That way there will be no need to talk to him till after the wedding which is a good week away. Plenty of time to figure this out, right?

Getting out of my bed like a ninja I threw on the first piece of clothing that my hands touched and ran for the door. But wait, he's most likely going to call me later asking me where I am and I know for certain that the conversation will lead to last night. That would only make things even more awkward when I have the phone up on his ass.

My eyes fell onto the yellow post-it notes that were on the table near the phone. Bingo.

"Gone to Hayley’s. Try not to worry too much about me :P." I whispered to myself. Right, now to make sure he reads it. Climbing back up the stairs and missing the third from top I walked into my room and stuck the note to his forehead. Then I really did run for the front door.

Jacobs POV

Eurghhhh. I feel so hot. And why is the sun so yellow!? I went to rub my eyes but I felt paper on my face.

'Gone to Hayley’s. Try not to worry too much about me :P.' I read.

She's gone?

Have to admit, this is the first time I’ve ever been left alone in the bed the morning after and to be honest, I do not like the feeling one bit. I thought I got through to her last night.