Chapter 23

Enzo

She loves me. She loves me. She loves me. Im in love you. Her words play through my head over and over again. She won't stop talking.

"I'm scared you don't feel the same way..." She says. Oh no, I do baby, I walk over to her and stop her talking by kissing her. My tongue invades her mouth and right now it's the best taste in the world. Best feeling in the world. I run my hands through her hair making our connection harder.

"I love you Ella... I don't know how you didn't see it." I honestly don't. I've tried everything. Even what I said in the shower, I though she'd get it. I push her onto the bed with full seriousness. The type of look you see in the movies when the two people finally get to the point in their messed up road that they both want.

"Ella I want to...I so want to..." I have condoms in my bag but I don't know if I want to use them. She can take the pill tonight, we can go get some.

"Me too Enzo. I want you." She says in between my kisses, and that's all I ever wanted. No. She's all I ever wanted. She moans into my neck while I'm kissing her ear. She does the littlest things to me and it makes me crazy. I want her so bad.

"Okay." I say and a smile hides under my serious face. I lift her shirt off aggressively and her pants. She's not wearing a bra but she's wearing the cutest underwear. It has a pandas face on the butt and they're black. "Cute undies." I tell her and she hides her face.

"Shut up." She says and laughs.

"Oh not just baby." I say and smirk at her. She gets little goosebumps all over her body when I lower down to the edge of the bed, and pull her legs to lay across my back as I take her underwear off with my teeth. "Oh what I'm gonna do to you." I finish pulling them off her legs with my hands and lightly touch her leg and slide my fingers up them and stop at the bikini line. I kiss up her leg to the same spot and glide my fingers to her spot. She gasps and I smile. I play around down there, around her clit and about 30 seconds of her gripping the bed sheets and quietly moaning, I stick my two fingers into her and she yelps.

"Enzo..." she pants "ah fuck."

"Whoa now Ella. I don't think such language is appropriate coming out of your mouth." I stop moving my fingers and look at her. "Such beauty you are."

"Enzo please, don't stop."

"But I don't want to make you cum this way. I wanna make this moment last." I push her back on the bed so her legs aren't dangling off the end. "Tell me again." I say and kiss her stomach.

"Tell you what?" She gasps.

I move up more to her boobs and kiss each one. Sucking each one. "That you love me."

"I love you Enzo."

"Again." And now I'm nipping at her ear.

"I love you so much Enzo..." She says and whispers into my ear, "...and I want to show you how much I love you." Hearing her say this over and over is making me realize that she actually, truly, loves me. I smile right before I kiss her again, and again, and again, she yanks my towel off of my body and wraps her legs around my waist. My dick is rubbing up against her area, making me harder than a brick wall.

"Fuck...Ella, I need it." I say and I position myself on top of her.

"Please Enzo." She begs, closing her eyes as I slowly push myself inside of her.

A very hot and sexy yelp falls from her mouth and she clenches the bed sheets.

"Sorry baby, I'll go slow." She feels so fucking good. So tight. As I thrust in and out, tears start to fall from her eyes and I stop. "What, What's wrong?" I ask in a panic. I don't want this experience for her to be bad.

"It just hurts a little..."

"Oh um, I can, I'll stop if you want me to." I say and I do mean it. I don't want to hurt her.

"No, I mean it hurts but it's a good hurt. I don't want to stop." She says as she pulls me down so now we are full body contact. I start to move my hips again and I push deeper and deeper each time. I grab onto the top of the head board so I can look at her face, and start to go faster, harder.

"En-zo" she lets escape, eyes closed deep breaths, mouth open. Her reactions to me make me come to my point quicker than I ever have.

"Ella I'm...agh, shit you're so beautiful. You feel amazing." My hips move faster and I'm at the deepest point. This is what it feels like when you actually care for the person. This is the feeling everyone talks about, everyone dreams about. As my hips move faster, my dick goes deeper and deeper and she's moaning, making the cutest, sexiest noises.   Her nails dig into my skin the way I've grown to love so much from her and it pushes me to my breaking point. "Fuck Ella...Baby, I'm so...so close. Fuck I'm gonna...cum."

"Cum for me baby." She pleads. Her dirty words push me over and at that point I lose it, and so does she. I quickly pull out and release over her stomach, and she lets out a noise that is the sexiest thing I have ever heard.

"Agh, fuck. That felt so good baby." I'm so out of breath, I lay down next to her. "Don't move. I'll go get a towel, but right now I need to rest a little." For how she was acting before, I had totally forgotten she was a virgin and the sheets are stained with blood. "Oh."

"What?"

"We need new sheets..." Her cheeks turn red and I can tell she's embarrassed.

"Oh..."

"No don't be embarrassed, it's a beautiful thing Ella. All natural. Trust me, you have nothing to be embarrassed about." I get up and go fetch us a towel. I get it damp and wipe off her stomach. "There, good as gone."

I hand Ella her clothes and she looks at me and says, "I don't want them."

Oh. "Well okay then, I won't need mine then." I say and wink at her. Wrapping the towel around my waist, I go down the hallway and search through the cupboards for sheets. When I get back into the room, Ella has already taken the sheets off and thrown them away.

"They have like 20 of these fucking things in there, they won't miss it." I tell her and she laughs at me. I put the sheets on and we lay down on the bed. My arm around her shoulders, her leg intertwined with mine, and her head resting in my chest.

"Thank you Enzo."

"For what?"

"For being you." She closes her eyes and moves her head around to get comfortable, "I love you." She says. And with those three words, I smile. She said it again.

"I love you too." I say and kiss her forehead. Never, in a million years, would I of thought that my dreams would come true. Damn was I wrong.