Home sweet home pt 2

(A/N I am back!!! Your wonderful comments convinced me to continue this story. I hope you enjoy!)

Your POV
I groan as my eyes flutter open to find myself strapped to a metal table.

"W-what's going on?" I stutter out into the darkness. I look to my right only to see a table full of multiple different knives, scalpels; hell, there was even a wrench. The only thought flowing through my brain at this point was 'why in the hell is there a wrench? I mean, for a slow and painful death to the victim sure, but I really can't see the Joker using it as a torture device. Like, at all.'

"Hello sleeping beauty, finally awake are we?" His insanity filled voice rang out throughout the room. While his comment made me blush slightly I decided to us sass considering pain doesn't affect me like it does the 'normals'.

"Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be able to talk to you. Dumbass." I hissed through the belt that was poorly covering my mouth. The Jokers face came into view as he slowly walked into the light. He showed slight shock but it quickly disappeared as his maniacal grin returned.

"You're not really in any position to say such things to me at the moment. Considering how you speak to me may determine wether you live or die."

"So what? I don't care. And no matter what I do you will probably either kill me or severely injure me so I am not leaving this world as a wimpy, crying girl." What I said this time gave him a look of confusion which caused my bitchiness to reach the surface. "Hey, don't make that face. It makes you look uglier than normal." I say before laughing at his angry expression. "What did you expect? A girl who was gonna chase after you like a lovesick puppy. Newsflash, I ain't one of those types of girls. Though your reaction was priceless." I respond in childish tone, still giggling.

The Joker spins around with his tattooed back facing me and muttered something like "and they call me crazy." Causing me to only laugh more before he walked of into the darkness.