Chapter 11 ~ Suicidal

I RAN

I ran as far as I could away from my life. My life was simply a nightmare. I hated it. I wanted to leave this world now. I kept running, I ran like my life depended on it. Well it felt like it did. If I didn't run fast enough someone would catch up to me and stop me, give me the biggest pep talk and then life would be great wouldn't it, but no my life was hell. My dad's dead, my sisters taken over my best friend and I can't love the guy I loved the most and he can't love me so my life is no fairy-tale from a movie. NO. It seems everybody's life ends with a happily ever after but not mine. It's always me. The nerd in school, the one who got A's for everything she did, the teacher's pet, they girl with one friend and it was a boy, the girl that got bullied in school, the girl that fell in love with her bully, the girl that got her heart broken, the girl that had her first kiss with a guy that was 5 years older than her, the girl that tried to cut, the girl who got bashed by a group of girls, the girl that ran away, the girl that died. I was still running and my mind seemed to run faster than I did. Do I? Don't I? Do I? Don't I? I hate life and I hate myself!!!!! I ran to a cliff and sat there on the edge and thought about all the people that I will leave behind. How will they survive without me? That's simple, will ever remember that I'm gone, I'm invisible. I thought about Joey, what will he think of me, will he miss me? Thoughts continue to run through my mind. I take a deep breath and said one last goodbye. Then someone grabbed me, I thought it was Hunter. "Hunter let g" I get cut off. It was Mia. "Mia?" "Don't do it, I had thought about doing it to many times to watch you do this, and if you really wanted to do it, you would have jumped already. You have been sitting here for half an hour and you haven't moved. I'm so sorry for what I have done to you. I don't know what was going through my mind when I did all those things, but as soon as I did them I went home and cut. I couldn't stand that Joey liked you more than me so I wanted to hurt you, I'm so sorry, but please don't do this." She just opened my eyes into a whole nother world. I think of all the good things in life I have had, I kissed Tayler and Joey, I have the best friend in the world, my sister is the happiest person alive and the person I loved the most loves me too. What was I even thinking my life is fine the way it is, "Friends?" Mia looks at me with a smile "Friends!" I agreed we went back to her house, I didn't bother to text anyone until I looked at my phone to see at text from Tayler, "Hey, we need to talk."