Chapter 18 ~ I Don't Like This

LIVS POV

I woke up and Mia was gone. I walk into the kitchen and see everyone eating breakfast. It went dead silent as I walked into the room. I could feel that they were hiding something from me. "Um Liv, there is something I need to tell you." I was confused so I sat down. "When your mum and sister went to your grandparents house, Emily didn't leave because she was bored, her mum payed her to leave. She wanted to go on a date with another man but what she didn't know was he was....dangerous. She went and met him at his house and he took her inside and, raped her. She was in hospital and she suffered broken ribs and she had a heart attack and passed away." Oh my god well I don't know what to say. "And your mum, your birth mum." I was getting really nervous. "Her name is Sophia, Sophia Dallas" what. "Wait Dallas? As in Mia Dallas? Cameron Dallas?" Am I Mia's sister? "Yep. Liv, I'm your sister. And because your parents have passed you're going to live with us" Oh my god. "WHAT! THAT'S CRAZY! YOU KNOW WHAT, LETS CELEBRATE!"

MIAS POV

".....LETS CELEBRATE!" Wait she's happy? She just found out that her mum passed away and she wants to celebrate. She has taken this a lot better than I thought. "Um, okay?" we start laughing! "What are we going to do?" Liv started thinking. "Let's invite all of the boys over and we can crank the music and just have fun." This is why I love Liv." "Wait, where is Emily going to live?" "She is going to live with Hunter" Liv was now completely happy and we started to make some pancakes. It was 10:30 and we walked down to Starbucks.

LIVS POV

We decided to go to Starbucks and when we got there I saw Tayler. "TAYLER!"I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged me back. Then his face dropped. "Liv you have to leave, now!" I was confused one minute he wants me one minutes he doesn't. "What, why?" He doesn't want to answer me. "JUST LEAVE PLEASE!" I get my drink and I grab Mia. We turn around and I see Joey. Mia holds my hand and we ran. When we got home we set up for the party.

FAST FORWARD TO PARTY

Everyone has arrived when I hear a knock at the door, it was Kat and Rosie. "Hey Liv, we just wanted to come and tell you that we are really sorry for hurting you and we hope you can forgive us." Rosie starts apologizing for the both of them. "It's okay girls, come and join us inside." They came in side and started dancing with everyone. The house was filled with people, everyone was dancing and having fun when someone touched my arm, it was Joey. He had my wrist tight. "I need to talk to you" he holds me and brings me upstairs I was nervous. He sat me on my bed and closed the door. I don't know where this is going but I don't like it.