saving simon

Bayleas pov

We had arrived at the hotel dumort amd met izzy at the underground entrance.

She said she would meet us there because she had ro meet a faerie named meliron.

Izzy and alec started arguing about how alec was repressed and i couldnt care less.

We stopped in front of a door. Izzy opened it and abruptly closed it and whispered vampires soon after she did that the vampires started banging on the door.

Alec tried to draw the lock rune to stop the vampires from killing us i went to the door and tried to help hin close it.

Izzy went to alec side and sliced off a metal bar fron the wall and put it through the door and said '' whoever said the pen is mighter than the sword is an idiot '' i said '' how long do we have to hold them off for ''.

Izzy huffed and said '' fifteen minutes ''.
Alec said oh yeah we'll be liquid lunch in five ''.

Just as he said the three vampires burst through the door.

I threw my throwing blade at the one in the middle and i died alec shot at one of the with his arrows and izzy used he whip to drag the other one by his feet to her side and stabbed him in the chest.

Shortly after we heard footsteps rapidly aproaching us and izzy said '' come on boys ''.

★★★

We met jace and clary in the lounge of the hotel dumort.

Jace had two vampires pinning him down and clary had a vampire behind her with his arm wrapped aroung her neck i wanted to run up to him and stab him repeatedly and say personal space bitch.

But i couldnt without clary dying. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i saw a vampire charging towards me so i threw a throwing knife at him like the bad ass i is.

The next thing i knew was seeing an arrow zoom pass my face and hit the wall and let the sun in causing the vampire holding clary vanish.

I looked at alec and started screaming bloody murder about how i could have died. I didnt even notice when a vampire came in.

Oh shit did i mention i knew a certain vampire named rapheal santiago.

Yeah we met a few years back and became best friends before he became camilles lap dog causing us to loose contact cause apparently he was trying to protect me from that bitch.

I was snapped back to reality when someone said '' yo baylea baby ''.
Only one person in the world called me that then i replied '' yo whats up raphy baby ''.

He just smirked when i said that i looked around the room and saw that everyone was staring at us in shock especially simon who i didnt even notice until now.

I cleared my throat awkwardly then clary said wait you too know each other no wait just add that to a list if things i didnt know.
Simon are you alright ''.

Simon croaked out '' well i wouldnt say alright but ''.

He was cut off by raph who was now holding a knife round his neck and said '' shut up or i will kill you ''.

I said clearly shocked at that bitch for trying to turn this round on me amd said '' oi listen here clary you dont have to treat me like shit just cause i didnt tell about a few things if you wanna be mad at someone be mad at mum cause i dont give a shit about how you feel about me ok you fucking dickhead ''.

After i said this alec held me back by holding me round the waist as if he thought i was going to attack clary well i did kinda consider riping her hair out.

Everyone was looking at me with their mouth wide open.

Raph spoke up and said '' you know what bay we really need to hang ou more ''.

I chuckled at his attempt to make me laugh and it actually did then i said between laughs '' i know raph we really do but can you please not choke simon to death cause he kinda looks purple ''.

He chuckled and alec released his hold around my waist.

Then raph started rambling on about how we should shut the fuck up or he will kill simon i of course knew that he was bluffing but they didnt cause he might appear all bad ass but he would never do anything he knew would hurt me.

He pointed toward the stairwell leading up to the roof i was walking in front of jace then clary turned around and said '' please dont hurt him we will give you whatever you want ''.

Raph just scoffed and said '' we dont want anything we want you clary fairchild ''.

She replied to him with anger laced in her voice '' you want me then you got me come at me ''.

Jace just held her back preventing her from attacking rapheal.

Raph pushed simon at is and said '' take him we dont want him ''. After saying this he hid behind some pipes blocking him from the sun that came from outside cause alec and izzy had already opened the door.

I heard raph say to jace '' jace wayland know who your friend are. Bay lookimg forward to us hanging k and i know you heard me ''.

Once we were oustide simon started panicing and said '' we should get going they could be coming after us ''.

Jace replie with annoyance laced in his voice amd said '' relax mundane i thought you said you watched movie let them come the will just turn in to a bunch of fried eggs out here ''.

Claru scolded jace about beimg inconsiderate while she was doing that i pulled simon into a bear hug and said '' hey never get kidnapped without me again or i will personally pay them to kill you okay '' .

We both chuckled. I pulled away and clary hugged him i was still angry at the bitch

I heard jace shout at alec saying '' alec stop ''. I was like bitch dont you scream at my bae.

I looked over at izzy and saw that she was reapplying her lipgloss and i just smirked to myself.