mary milligan

Just wanted to add this picture cause alec is really sassy in it

Alec's pov

We had all left the institute to go look for mary milligans grave for weapons to save simon.

I dont really know why i had to go. I hate the mundane and the little girl but i don't hate baylea.

Since the first time i saw her a part of me opened up.

I had feeling that i never knew i could have.

Baylea's pov

When we got to the graveyard everyone started searching for a miss milligan.

Not long after that izzy had left and said she was going to find a way into the hotel dumort which i assumed was the vampires lair.

Alec came up to me and said that he wanted to talk about what happened earlier at  the institute then i said that '' it was nothing but a little awkard that your sister walked in on us making out so yeah ''.

Before alec could say anything clary yelled out '' here ''.

Clary looked up at the head stone and said '' beloved servant who wants that on their head stone ''.

Then alec said someone in a greater service than themself ''.

Jace opened the grave and said '' abracadabra ''.

Then clary said '' wait u guys actually say that ''.

As soon as she said that i rolled my eyes in disappointment and gave her a pity pat on the back. Then jace said '' no clary we dont ''.

Once the grave was opened clary put her hand in it to take out a seraph blade but alec slapped her hand and said '' you dont know how to use it ''.

Clary gave him a glare and jace said '' i will teach her. Alec do you see anything you need to use here.

Alec then said '' no i have to go back to the institute to rune some arrows ''.

Jace said '' how will you get in ''.

Then alec said '' i will go in through the back. Baylea do you want to come with me ''.

Having said that jace clary and i gave him a suprised look and i said '' um ok sure ''.

And with that we were gone.

Once we got into the institute we went straight to the training room.

Alec went straight to over to the cache of weapons and he pulled out some arrows and started to rune over it.

I said '' alec would you like to go to the movies sometime ''.

He looked at me a little taken back and said '' ok sure ''.

Hodge came up to us and said '' what are you two doing here ''.

Alec started to stutter but hodge said '' dont tell so i wont have to report you ''.

Alec said '' thank you hodge ''.
Then hodge said '' you know alec you remind me of myself always in the shadow  of the chosen one but look where that got me ''.

Mccallski