Parks are lonley

Hiya! I'm so sorry that this is late!!!

So this was requested by @sabrinacool2004

Thank you by the way!

Hope this is what you asked for!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Unedited)

Authors POV~~

Mark sat on the couch bored out of mind. Y/n, his beautiful girlfriend was probably eating. Until one idea popped into his mind.

"Hey babe?"

"....yeah"

"Do you wanna go for a walk?"

Y/n soon waltzed her way in, wrapped her arms around his neck.

"That sounds like fun" then kisses his cheek. His scruffy beard tickled her lips causing her to giggle.

"What's funny?"

"Oh, just your beard tickles me hehe. Ok, I'm gonna get changed" you say dragging your arms away from his neck.

"You should take a shower too, you stink". He says turning his head towards you, smirking.
You lightly punch his arm and pout.

"You meanie!" You couldn't keep a straight face for long, soon going into a fit of giggles.

"You know you love me!"

You walk around the couch, dodging the coffee table, to stand in front of Mark. Giving him a feather like kiss, then pulled away, smirking slightly. You knew Mark liked a true kiss, but you left him a little disappointed. Leaning towards Mark's ear and whispered,

"That's payback" Then bolted off you your shared bedroom to get changed.

But, who knew taking a single walk would change your lives, forever...

~~Time skip bc I got lazy~~

Your POV~~

It truly was a beautiful day. Right now I'm walking with Mark hand in hand just talking about random stuff, laughing at jokes. Then it fell into a peaceful silence. At the corner of my eyes I spot an empty park, my inner child got the best of me. I tug on Marks sleeve.

"Mark, MARK! Can we go to that park?!"
My voice full of excitement.

"Hehe, alright you big child"

"Yay! Race you to the swings!"
I didn't even give him a chance to answer before going into a complete sprint to the swings.

"Finally! You made it grandpa!"

He just chuckled and sat beside me on the other swing.

Marks POV~~

It was very peaceful indeed. I glance over at Y/n, the slight breeze would push her (h/c) hair, the orange glow of the sun made her eyes shine. Gosh, everything about her was just stunning. I'm glad I fell in love with her.

A few more minutes of silence, I noticed a figure in the red tunnel. Knowing me, I got up to investigate it. Y/n must have notice cause she wondered we I was going.

"Oh. I just spotted something in the tunnel. Wanna join me?"

"Yeah, I gotta get up cause my butts sore"

I chuckled in response.

Y/n jogged to the tunnel, but she froze. What was in there? I looked over her shoulder to see a little (girl/boy) about 6 years old. Oh, and they were crying.

"Oh my! Are you okay little one?" Y/n says in a mother like tone.

"N-no. I d-don't have a home. Or-or a mummy and daddy..." They cried louder. I felt horrible.

"Come here sweetie". She says opening her arms, the child understood the gesture and lunged into her arms. They sobbed onto her shoulder, Y/n lightly bouncing him, trying to calm them down.

"Mark. We have to take them home. They have nothing".

Being the kind nature I am I agreed with her.
The child stopped sobbing. Gosh I hate it when kids cry, it makes me feel hopeless. I stood in front of Y/n rubbing the child's back softly.

"Hey kiddo, what's your name?"
I asked.

"(Insert random name)"

"Cute name" I say and Y/n smiled.

"Hey, do you want to come home with us?"

The child's eyes sparkled.

"Y-you me-mean like home? Are you my new mummy and daddy?"

"Yeah, sure kiddo". I say messing up their hair. They giggled. But a part of me thought I wasn't ready to be a dad, but I knew I would have do it for her.

"Yay! My new family!" They cheered and grabbed my shirt pulling me into a tight hug.

---sorry time skip---

Authors POV~~

After the hug, they all headed home. The child holding both Y/n and Marks hands.
Mark showed the kid their new room, and everything else in the house. The face they made when they saw Marks pool, oh it was just the cutest.
Right now, all three of them fell asleep on the couch, huddled together under a blanket.

This day has changed their lives..

The end!!

Man this took a while!! Hehe!! Hoped you liked it!! Hope everyone is having a great day...night....you choose!

But for now, see you guys!!!