Drawing

Hiya! The picture is my art work if you guys were wondering
(I know. It's bad lol) well enjoy.

Your POV~

I was sitting on the sofa, watching [insert favourite show], whilst drawing in my sketch book. I don't really fancy myself as an artist, just someone who doesn't mind to draw every once in awhile.

Now my boyfriend Mark, (Ikr Marks your wittle boyfriend hehe) he's a YouTuber. I couldn't believe that I would ever find a guy like him. Most girls would kill for this, but really, I didn't care if he's famous or not. He's such a kind hearted person, he's so caring and funny and...he's just perfect.

Dragging out of my thoughts I look down to my book and see the sketch of Mark. *the pic at the top :3*, i could feel heat, rise in my cheeks. Looking over for any mistakes, but was soon disturbed by something covering my eyes. I instantly knew who it was and quickly turn the book over so he couldn't see it.

"Guess who~" a deep voice said, that echoed through my ears making my heart flutter.

"Hmm. I give up" I say in a joking matter. I could hear him chuckle and he removed his hands. The light burns my eyes a bit, but soon eases away. He comes and sits besides me,

"So, how was recording?" Turning my body to face him, he smiles and I smile in return. *man he has the most cutest smile* I thought.

"It was great. So what did you do while I was recording?" 

"O-oh, you know drawing, watching Tv". He looks down at my book and smirks. Suddenly, he takes it and runs off like a goof.

"MARK! GIVE IT BA-" before i could finish, I heard a door lock. It sounded like it came from his room. "Oh his dead now"~

Marks POV~

I snatched (y/n)'s drawing book, I never seen her drawings before, she doesn't show me though. I lock my bedroom door and sat on my bed. "Now, let's see watch she's drawn".  I opened the book and there are some amazing drawings in here. "Wow~" I breathe out. I turn to the last page; that had me in shock. It was a drawing of me...and it's really really good. "Oh, my gosh".

Your POV~

I stomped my way to his bedroom and knocked on the door till my knuckles went numb. Finally he opens it. His facial expression was in shock. I felt heat rise to my cheeks once again.

"W-what?" *Why am I stuttering for?*

"I never new how good you could draw (y/n)".
Realising he was on the page with the drawing of him, my face went darker if that was possible.

"Th-thanks," Mark puts the book down and puts his hands on my hips. I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around his neck. He leans in, his only a few centimetres away from my face. I coil feel hi hot breath against my face. I couldn't take it, I smash my lips against his in a sweet, loving kiss.

Lungs screaming for air, we pull apart and rest our foreheads against one an other.

"You should draw me often, (y/n)". I giggled and pecked his lips.

"Maybe~"

THE END

OK that was pretty cute! AHHH I can't breathe.  Hope fully I can't finish another part today!
Have a grate day everyone.
* waves* Buh-bye!