"Zara, You know Myles has a crush on you." Lily said

"Oh I know. Last year he made that clear when he gave me valentine day gifts."

"And you said he was adorable. Go out with him." Asia added.

"Asia, I said adorable not drop dead gorgeous. He's just some nerd."

"First off Zara, Quincy doesn't want you and that was mean. He looks just like my uncle Cody. If Myles works out, Takes the glasses off and cuts his hair, He'll be hella cute."

"I'm 18 and he's 16." Zara stated

"All the more reason to wait till he grows out of his awkward stage." Lily pointed out.

"Lily How long are you going to wait to tell Adrian you like him?"

"Never. He looks at me like a little sister like Asia."

"Zara she doesn't have to say anything cause I already have a plan." Asia said rubbing her hands together in a creepy way.

"And what's that?" Zara asked

"I'll just lock Lily and him in a dark place."

"Uh Asia we are not your parents." Lily rolled her eyes and walked off.

"You don't even want to hear my plan?" Asia yelled as she walked Lillian turned the corner at the end of the hall. Myles walked over to Zara and Asia.

"Okay, Zara it all looks good. I'll see you later." Myles said. Zara nodded and then he walked to homeroom.

Zara watched him and felt bad that she didn't feel the same way but Myles was just happy to be friends with her. He knew that it would never work but he could dream.

"See. Why don't you try something new."Asia says to Zara whos attention is elsewhere.

"Speaking of new, I would try him out." Asia spins around in the direction Zaras was looking and almost died. Walking up the hall, He's in ripped jeans, a Kiss shirt, a black beany on his brown curly hair and glasses that hung just right on his sharp face.

"Wow." Zara folded her arms and laughed at her friend.

"Asia, I have to go so hurry and pick up your face." Asia heard her and closed her mouth, mean mugging the back of Zara's head.

"Excuse me?" Asia turns to see the new guy in front of her. She looks behind her to see if he was talking to anyone else.

"Me?' Asia pointed to herself. He raised his eyebrow and nodded.

"Yes, Can you help me find an," He looks down at his phone. "Anastasia Faraldo? Shes was suppose to show me around. I've been waiting by the gate for 20 mins now." Asia froze, mentally hitting herself.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry. I kinda got distracted, You know what, no excuses. I'm Anastasia. Your Jaylen Young correct?" Jaylen nodded and reached out his hand to shake hers. She smiles which causes him to smile back.

"Well welcome to Atlas Academy. Home of the bears. This school focuses on the Arts, Sports and education."

"What if your not good in any of that?" He asked her. Her smile kinda faded.

"That not possible. I don't believe that not one person doesn't have a talent or skill or the brains. Everyone goes at their own pace. No one is perfect, No one is better then the next person and Everyone has the same opportunity to be the best that they can be. The one thing that I love about Atlas is that I can be myself. This school has everything from volleyball to writing to singing to video games to painting. Just know that coming here is going to help you focus on you." Jaylen was impressed. He judged her to be rude, rich and stuck up like most rich kids hes met. She saw that he liked the answer and continued on.

"So your homeroom teacher is Mr King. Your in the same homeroom as my brother. Your a senior right?" He nodded.

"I'm a Junior and in the school show choir, choir and drama club. So you'll see me in the art department more then my mom would like but I love it." Walking down the hall they stop at room C102.

"Did you get you laptop, tablet and watch?" He nodded again. Jaylen pulled the apple watch from his pocket to prove he did.

"Great! Mr king will go over how to set up everything and your log in for the school app is in your laptop bag. Come on. I'll introduce you to Mr king." Following her into the room, He pushes up his glasses. Adrian smiled seeing his sister till he saw Jaylen come in right behind her. Jaylen paid no attention to it already use to the staring. Asia and Jaylen reach Kings desk and Mr king stands to greet them.

"Jaylen Young?" Jaylen nodded. King reached out his hand and Jaylen took it.

"Well welcome. I'm Mr King but you can call me King or Mr K. Homeroom will always be every Wednesday morning then study hall on Thursday. Our schedule maybe confusing but Miss Faraldo will be helping you out." Asia smiled.

"That's right. So I will meet you after homeroom and bring you to your classes. The school has 3 floors and 2 gyms. It's super easy to get lost."

"Thank you." Jaylen said. "Please find a seat, Well be starting in a bit." Jaylen nodded and chose a seat in the back 2 seats away from Adrian, Jon and Karley.

Asia saw that her brother looked upset and went to go speak with him. She bend down being face to face with him.

"Calm down. Edward is still on vacation so the office gave me his student. Be nice." Adrian laughed.

"When am I not nice?"

"When guys are around me. Your the coolest person people know till it comes to me. It's only 1 week. Can you chill with your protectiveness to welcome a student?" Karly reached out and touched Asia shoulder.

"I'll keep him distracted Asia. No worries." Asia moved her shoulder making karleys hand to fall.

"Adrian?" He just gave up, for now.

"Fine, fine. I'll be good." Asia was relived

"Thank you." She got up and walked past Jon but not before he reached out and poked her side. She stopped and slapped him causing a loud sound, catching everyone attention. Jaylen saw this with one earbud in his ear. He formed a little smile liking her even more.

Asia luckily made to homeroom on time with her burning hand. Mrs bedford would understand why she would be late too. Strolling in she spots Myles on his laptop editing the film for bear Cave, the schools broadcast and sat in the desk next to him.

As the announcements came on screen their principle is just full of smiles. Asia tunes her out thinking about Jaylen Young. She feels like shes seen him before. Pulling out her laptop she went on the schools chat site to see that the main topic of the day was him.

Jaylen was in homeroom watching the announcement but low key could hear Jon and Adrian argue.

"Dude you may be my friend but your going to have to keep your hands off Asia. First that's my little sister and she's never had an interest in guys. find someone else to play with."

"I do. Remember me telling you about her?"

"Candy? I thought that was just for the summer?"

"I thought so too but she just can't get enough of Jon Jr." Karley interrupted.

"Uh Hello, Girlfriend here. I'll sit with my girls. Continue." Karley grabbed her bag and Starbucks then left. Jon tried to hold in his laughter while Adrian shook his head.

"Why are still with her?" Jon asked

"I don't know. We fit. Head-cheerleader, head captain. It's easy plus we're eachother firsts. And I don't have to do much to make her happy. My status makes her happy so I'm good."

"Okay, Have fun in your loveless relationship." Jon said and turned front as the announcements continued.