Chapter 2

Your pov:

I sat on my bed and opened my phone when I got an unknown number.

Unknown number: Hey sorry about earlier it's camila but I'd like for us to be friends if that's ok with you of course.

Me: oh hey it's Y/n but I'm sure you knew that since you texted me first but sure we should hang out tomorrow.

Camila: oh hahaha yea and we should.

Me: yea well I have to do my homework so bye Ttyl.

Camila: k bye 😘

I got up and texted the boys to come over. "Dude I'm telling you that you might have a chance with her" Arnny said "Fo I doubt your cousin is into nerds like me" I said while finishing my homework. "Not sure about that when you took your shirt off at school all the girls were drooling over you and Camila and Dinah were a bit jealous so yea plus after that incident in pretty sure Ariana or Shay will be all over you" Ricky said while playing Call of Duty in my game room and all the guys agreed. I started laughing "yea well we'll see about that tomorrow".

After they left my parents and brother came home we all ate dinner. " So y/n how was school" my dad said " it was ok even tho my friends are saying that the girls are gonna start being all over me since they all saw my abs and muscles" I said "how did they see you tho were they in the boys locker room." Franky said with his eyes open "what no this idiot spilled his drink on me so I went to my locker and took off my shirt and put on my spare sweatshirt and all the girls saw me" I said truthfully "oh that makes more sense but I gotta go to work early so night guys" Franky said getting up from the table. "Night" we said. Franky walked to his room and shut his door. I got up and cleaned the kitchen with my mom washing the dishes. My dad left to bed saying goodnight. I went to my room and changed into shorts without a shirt and fell asleep fast.

I woke up early and took a shower and put on my boxers, pants, vans, black shirt, and my glasses. I quickly brushed my teeth and combed my hair and put on cologne. I put my wallet in my pocket and grabbed my phone. I put my backpack in the seat behind me while plugging my phone into my car playing Treat You Better and drove to dinahs house. I knocked at her door and Gordon greeted me "Hey y/n" he said smiling "Hey gordon is Dinah ready I'm taking her to school with me today" I said " yes she's just brushing her teeth but are you and my daughter dating again" he said " oh no sir we're just friends but we'll get there" I said while smiling he said "good I actually approve of you and not that no neck Nela guy" "same sir same hate that guy no neck guy so much you don't understand" I said while laughing he started laughing and I saw Dinah come down looking beautiful as always. "Why are you guys laughing" she said being curious Gordon said" oh you know just keeping up with my future son in law" Dinah just blushed " Dad stop were not together and we need to leave before we get there late" she grabbed my hand dragging me to my car " BYE GORDON" I yelled to him. he yelled back "BYE FUTURE SON IN LAW" he started laughing again. I just started my engine and drove to school.

Once we arrived I helped Dinah out of my car. I saw her blush I couldn't help but smile "T-Thanks" I smiled even more " No problem babe just like to see you blush" she blushed even more "stop you idiot" she joked and playfully pushed me away and we walked in the school casually flirting.
I opened my locker and saw Camila coming towards me" Hey y/n" she said with a smile on her face that I loved so much " Hey Mila" I said "Mila?" she said confused " oh y-yea that's my nickname for you" I said nervously she blushed. Did she just blush or am I just dreaming I don't know just my imagination. " well let's head to class" she said I nodded. After class Shay and Ariana were non stop flirting with me I guess my best friends were right. After classes it was lunch where I sat with my 4 best friends Arnny, Sebastian, Ricky, and Jaxson. "Hey guys" I said while sitting down with my food I received 'sups' from the guys. We all finished and we're talking about games and our songs.

After school I saw Camila and we talked while I drove to the beach. Turns out her and Austin broke up when he spilled his drink on me and was caught cheating with Becky. We were just walking around talking about ourselfs and she even held my hand half of the time and gave me a long hug when I dropped her off at her house. I drove home that God it was Friday because I was exhausted. I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up with someone calling me it was Dinah. She wanted me to hang out with her best friends and my best friends are coming along but Camila is going so I'm dressing nice and I only got 30 mins. To get ready. After I took a shower I put on the outfit I chose.

I combed my hair and brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone and put my wallet in my pocket

I combed my hair and brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone and put my wallet in my pocket. I picked them up with Dinah in the passenger seat and behind me was Ricky in the middle was Camila and Lauren behind Dinah the other 5 were in Jackson's car. I parked at waffle house Allys choice and the waitress would not stop flirting with me so Dinah pretended to be my gf until we left waffle house and arrived at the beach. Dinah wanted to talk to me privately so we started walking around the beach. "Dinah What did you want to talk about" I said "well I just want to say sorry for all of my screw ups and that I still love you, I still wanna marry you when we get older a-and" she started crying and I felt bad "I'm sorry for everything but I love you more than anything please believe me" she said through her tears I couldnt take it anymore so I hugged her tight and she let all of her tears go 5 minutes later she stop "i-im sorry about your shirt" she said with red puffy eyes "it's ok it's black but you know Dinah I still love you too and I never stopped" I said smiling she just smiled and kissed me with so much passion and I would be lying if I said I didn't miss her lips on mine.

After our talk and kissing we went back to where everyone was holding hands smiling like idiots."there you two love birds are where were you" Ally asked concerned "we went to figure some things out and I've never been happier" Dinah said smiling looking down at our hands still intertwined. "Wait are you two back together" Jaxson asked "No but soon I hope we just had to get back to the right track where we belong" I said wrapping my arm around her waist bringing her closer to me. We looked at each other smiling until some cleared their throat. I turned to see a jealous camila which is weird cuz she doesn't like me."So let's head to the mall I still have about 3 hours left to hang out with yall" I heard Lauren say and I stood up grabbing Dinah hands pulling her up she all got in the car we came in and drove to the mall.

After 2 hours in the mall it was time to go so I dropped off everyone except Dinah we were hold hands in the car on my way to her house Once I got I parked and looked at her "What are we now Dinah" I said looking sad