Run.

Maya's POV.
"I think we should run away." I suggested to Josh sitting back in the same room as before after the incident. "Maya, there is still my brother, Riley, and my parents back in Philadelphia." Josh countered. "Josh, my mom is going to stop me from seeing you. Do you really want that?" I exclaimed. "Of course not! I would do anything to avoid-" Josh cut himself off when he saw my look. "I'm not talking forever,  just a few days that way we will have time together before my mom splits us up." Josh finally nodded. "Okay, fine. I'll do it." I smirked. "Great, we both have bags with some overnight stuff and a few clothes so let's grab those and go." Josh nodded and I went to Riley's room to grab my bag. "What are you doing?" Riley asked. "I just need a few things from this bag and it was quicker to grab the whole bag." I lied.  Riley nodded, clearly suspicious. I grabbed the bag and walked into Josh's room. "Are you ready?" I asked. Josh nodded as we climbed through the guest room window.
Katy's POV.
Shawn & I were at The Matthew's while Topanga was cooking dinner. "Maya! Josh! Riley! Dinner's ready!" Riley came out of her room and came down. "Where are Maya and Josh?" I asked her, still a little upset about that situation. "Last I knew, they were in the guest room." Riley informed. My eyes widen. I head to the guest room to see it completely empty. I walked back into the living room. "Maya and Josh are gone." I announced sitting on the couch. "Huh." Cory breathed. "What?"I asked. Cory shook his head. "Nevermind." "Maya ran away?!" Riley yelled. "And Josh went with her..." Shawn replied. "Love makes ya do crazy things." Cory mentioned. "It's not love!" I all of a sudden stood up and shouted. "Katy-" I cut my husband off. "No! It's not! I refuse to believe my daughter is in love at 15 with someone who is 18 and her best friend's uncle!" I ranted. "Katy, not trying to be rude but If she wasn't in love why would she run away in fear of losing him." Topanga responded. I stopped. "This is all my fault." I sat down. "Don't beat yourself up. You were just shocked." Shawn comforted putting his arm around me. I just put my head on his shoulder.
Riley's POV.
I can't believe Maya ran away to be with Josh. "Okay, I don't know about you guys but I'm going to go find my best friend." I said running out the door.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Quick ending. I don't have much time right now. By the way on a complete other note I'm going to be going to one of Sabrina's shows! 😄 I probably won't get the VIP upgrade but tbh the reason I am busy is because I have to clean and do stuff to maybe earn that. I REALLY WANT THE ULTIMATE VIP. Okay, now after my rambling about Sabrina's tour, farewell 😂