Things

Maya's POV.
I was walking down the hall until Jessica suprisingly came up to me. "Who was that you were kissing this morning? Is he your boyfriend?" I hesitated. I knew she was talking about Josh. "Uhh... No, actually..." I responded. "That's too bad he's super hot." I felt the jealousy burn in me. "Eh-hem. Only I get to say that about him." I immediately regretted it and walked away. When I went to Mr. Matthews class he announced something. "So, tomorrow we will be going on a 1 week field trip to Washington D.C." Then he said something I did not expect or want. "And one of your chaperones will be my brother Josh." I froze. Then Josh walked in. Jessica immediately looked at me and smirked. "Well this is definitely the hottest chaperone we have ever had." She said getting up and walked over to Josh, and grabbed his arm while twirling her hair. I was so furious I wanted to hit that girl. Josh removed her hand. "Go back to your desk Jessica." Mr. Matthews demanded. She rolled her eyes but proceeded to go to her desk. This is going to be a long week.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Short chapter but oh well. My chapter name is so bad. I was going to call it "rumors." But it doesn't really work because most of the chapter isn't really that. Anyway BYE