Chapter 3

omg thank you so much for almost 800 reads and 30 votes!! it means so much to me that you guys are enjoying this book so far. I have a ton of cool new things planned for the future of this book!

This is just a filler chapter. My apologies that it is so short. I felt I needed to update and this was the only thing that came to mind at the moment.

Don't forget to vote at the end for quicker updates

Dylan Whitestone

I did not feel comfortable with Kaylie staying after school with Mr. Grey. Aka: The pervert. I let her stay at school with him for a little while since I didn't want her to think I was stalking her.

I got into by black Lambroghini and drove to school.

My family is rich, which means I get cool cars and anything else I want. Money was never the problem. It was always our family that had a lot of issues. Most people would rather have family over money; but not me. My family's pretty fucked up, and I hate even being recognized as my parents son sometimes.

Walking into school, I groaned. There stood my ex. Clara.

I mean, she's pretty hot but not my type. I have dated enough cheerleaders to know that most of them can be bitches.

But, Clara can't seem to get enough of me. Even after we broke up, we continued to stay fuck buddies. I mean, we had a nice fuck, so why should we stop?

"Dyl!" Her high-pitched voice echoed throughout the hall. I'm honestly surprised she didn't crack a window.

I plastered a fake smile onto my lips. "Hey, Clara." I brushed past her, not in the mood to talk.

I peered through the small window next to the door of Mr. Greys classroom.

I laughed quietly to myself. Kaylie was sitting across from him as he tried to make a move on her. She looked very uncomfortable.

Deciding to hurry up and get her out of there, I barged through the door.

Kaylie POV:

Ugh, finally! I watched as Dylan walked through the door, roughly grabbing my arm.

"Um, ow!" I rolled my eyes, standing up. He shot me a quick glare.

Dylan looked at Mr. Grey. "Don't stare at her like she's a piece of meat. She isn't yours, Gray." He practically shot daggers at him.

Mr. Grey smirked, but reluctantly smiled. "Very well. See you in class, Kaylie." He winked at me.

Dylan dragged me out of the classroom by the arm. Once we were a safe distance away from the door, he stopped me.

"You shouldn't have stayed after school with him, Kaylie." He shook his head.

Well no shit Sherlock. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I kinda realized it now." I laughed a little. Furrowing my eyebrows together, I watched as I saw Dylans expression go from amused to angry in less than a few seconds. Well, I understood why once she began to talk.

"Who the hell is this, Dylan?"